ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

ONE MORE DAY to go!!! LMFAO.. For anyone that is still waiting for the release with any excitement left.

i still haven't listened  :defeated:  i'm torturing myself, because I never don't listen to leaks I decided to challenge myself. So i'm still excited

CJjib6A.jpg

i still haven't listened  :defeated:  i'm torturing myself, because I never don't listen to leaks I decided to challenge myself. So i'm still excited

Imagine your excitement tomorrow when you get to hear brand new Lana songs for the first time ever.. :P

I'm excited too!

I'm thinking

UV > BTD > HM > P

BTD and HM would be equal but HM doesnt have as many iconic songs as BTD has (the most iconic is definitely Salvatore)

Beloved, something only gets iconic if the public makes it iconic, by success. The songs on HM can not be iconic, except that HBTB is obviously a flop.

I've found some HM promo completely by chance while going to find her a florist to give her blue hydrangeas for tomorrow!!!! It's a giant screen so I couldn't take good photos but I'm so motherfucking hyped I can't even swallow I'm DYING of stress!!! I'm so glad she's doing promo!! 

tumblr_nutncg7SKl1u1j9jfo2_540.jpgtumblr_nutncg7SKl1u1j9jfo3_540.jpg

Btw I went to Rough Trade again to see if they're starting to prepare things up but nah. I looked on the events poster and Lana is NOT listed. So I'm thinking it's a last minute move from her just out of promo and love for the fans. Fml. I adore her.

ZKcaooE.png

The problem with Ride is that she went for the 'I'm mentally ill, so different from others and a special snowflake because of it' theme. Basically the age old story of a young adult who can't get bearings on this world and reads Kerouac and goes on the road looking for the meaning of life. It's been done time and again, so in my eyes the video and song lack in originality. Plus, the video is the most hipster thing Lana has ever done, not to mention that awful cultural appropriation :toofunny:  So glad that we have a good song like MTWBT in our hands tho with a hopefully good video coming too :)

the force is strong w/ this one :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

I've only listened to Freak and tbh I twerked, I couldn't stop myself.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.