ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

PUT YOUR WHITE TENNIS SHOES ON AND FOLLOW ME god swan song is the best one why are u all BLIND deaf

I fucking love it! It jams so hard.  :bliss:

Here's where I'm at rn: 

AKA>>>>>>>>> UV = HM > BTD > P

So... I get that AKA isn't necessarily her best album, but I hold every song so dear and I don't think anything could ever top it for me personally. As far as UV goes, I've been a fan of Lana since a little before BTD, but I had yet to experience an album like that and feel the way I did for it. I can't even explain it. But HM is fighting for it's spot. The songs are so diverse and emotional and just.. sighhhh. BTD is another thing all together; nothing will ever be more iconic, and I love every single song on it. Don't even get me started on it, tbh. And I love Paradise, too. I like every song (except for Blue Velvet. Sorry bout it) and even though it's not my fave, I still consider it a true gem. I just love everything she does so much  :flutter:

Is there an iTunes quality version out there yet? if so, PM loves? Also, we went back to target to try and snatch honeymoon and as the employee went into the back to get HM for us his manager came out and said he was gonna take a picture of us and put it up on the front desk so no one would sell HM to us before the release date LOL. He was kidding though and didn't actually do it I thought it was so funny though

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I heard the album. I like it, but i doubt it will grow on me more than Ultraviolence. Ultrabible is epic and awesome

now we just need the instrumentals from SonyATV :) @@Eclipse maybe could help

Unfortunately, SonyATV is a bit inactive nowadays but I have other sources for instrumentals and I'll keep checking them.

Im not simple, its trigonometry  :lmao:   Seems like Lana wasnt strong at mathematics. Almost every song has some kind of wtf line. I wish her co-writers would help her to remove them if she cant think of better metaphore/rhythm on her own.

Is there an iTunes quality version out there yet? if so, PM loves? Also, we went back to target to try and snatch honeymoon and as the employee went into the back to get HM for us his manager came out and said he was gonna take a picture of us and put it up on the front desk so no one would sell HM to us before the release date LOL. He was kidding though and didn't actually do it I thought it was so funny though

Thank god it leaked already the meltdowns would be hillarious

I fucking love this album, it's such a masterpiece. I think it's the perfect blend between BtD, P and UV and definitely the feeling that 'Young and Beautiful' evokes is really present in this album. Majestic music composition, beautifully performed instruments, excellent voice quality and an odd but likeable modern beat makes it for me her best album (I haven't figured out if it's my favorite yet). I'm so excited about this! 

3G7ASS6.jpgBe a freak like me

so tired of the btd paradise ultraviolence  comparisons "its like this, its not like this, wish it sounded like this" like for fucks sake. it is a new era, new album, new sound, it is LANA, it is beautiful everyone needs to find its own sound within the album. (this is not directed at anyone in particular, mostly lana stans on twitter)

funny how it is with styles and sounds, when you really love an artists album, and then the subsequent albums change alot..

it can really change peoples opinions alot. i went thru this with other bands before.

What it usually does, is loses some fans, and then gains new fans.

As long as the balance is always there, and the scale don't tip over too much, everything should be ok..

Thats why its good to be able to be open minded enough musically to appreciate different directions an artists may go.

but sometimes its tough for many people to do once they have engrained in their mind their fav to be a certain way.

my 2 sense.. :)

ONE MORE DAY to go!!! LMFAO.. For anyone that is still waiting for the release with any excitement left.