ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Can someone PM a DL for the 320kps please :hooker:

Thank You :kiss:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Of course, we get that it is on torrent... but there are a lot of torrents that are fake 320kbps.

Could you at least give more information for people to find the link of the correct torrent?

I think the correct one has the title: 

Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon (2015) ★Mr.X★ 

no his favorite is Ultraviolence !!! of all things im like there were NO beats in UV, this has beats?

Then whats wrong with him, HM may be slower but its a lot more varied and less tedious than UV lol.

Then whats wrong with him, HM may be slower but its a lot more varied and less tedious than UV lol.

mte lmao, without saying which one i prefer, hm may be slower but its production is way more 'exciting' than uv

kySyfQZ.jpg

I actually love Burn Norton :O

. Why wouldn't you??? It's such a cute interlude, it's a seperation from the first half to the last half. Im actually very happy she added that. It really adds to the creative aspect of the album as a whole

here's my first listen favorite to least favorite

1. music to watch boys to
2. religion
3. art deco
4. the blackest day
5. high by the beach
6. terrence loves you
7. freak
8. god knows i tried
9. salvatore
10. 24
11. swan song
12. don't let me be misunderstood
13. honeymoon
14. burnt norton

. Why wouldn't you??? It's such a cute interlude, it's a seperation from the first half to the last half. Im actually very happy she added that. It really adds to the creative aspect of the album as a whole

it's so psychedelic and calming I love it

it's so psychedelic and calming I love it

i thought i would skip it every time i listen to the album, but the instrumental is so great honestly and the HQ prevents me from doing so