ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Sometimes I think Lana set the bar too high for herself when she made Born To Die and Paradise. Everyone knows that Born To Die is perfection. You can literally listen to it from beginning to end without skipping songs. 

I just feel like something is missing in Honeymoon, its good. But something is missing  :whatever:

I skip songs on BTD and P

Mfhp.gif

i'm praying for this video to have no disgusting 8mm app filter they really take away de video's magic sometimes and makes it look cheap af (ultraviolence, hbtb) only exceptions are the true homemada ones (video games, other aka videos) and the national anthem one

Wy8jf2U.jpg

WTF stop posting about China.Cunt already.

We should have a system here that whenever someone says this word, it gets like this: "wow ****.*** posted shit".

:facepalm:  :burn:  :bye2:

giphy.gif

Is there any way to block the words "china" and "palace" when put together so they can be considered as spam and not posted smh. I will only believe what they post when Lana herself shows up at my door to confirm it 

WTF stop posting about China.Cunt already.

We should have a system here that whenever someone says this word, it gets like this: "wow ****.*** posted shit".

:facepalm:  :burn:  :bye2:

Lol you posted one second before me. Great minds think alike :)

ZKcaooE.png

i'm praying for this video to have no disgusting 8mm app filter they really take away de video's magic sometimes and makes it look cheap af (ultraviolence, hbtb) only exceptions are the true homemada ones (video games, other aka videos) and the national anthem one

I'm praying for the same honestly. I hope she can let the filter go for just a little bit 

National Anthem filter slays forever   :holla:

The only awful things about Paradise are the pretentious mess that is the Ride song, video and monologue and the Tropico short film

Ride is actually working for me despite all the pretentiousness, maybe because it's actually touching and honest in all its silliness (unlike Tropico :toofunny:). Body Electric production is awful and destroyed the song, apart from that it's great.

Is there any way to block the words "china" and "palace" when put together so they can be considered as spam and not posted smh. I will only believe what they post when Lana herself shows up at my door to confirm it 

Lol you posted one second before me. Great minds think alike :)

Yes we do!  :hooker:

giphy.gif