ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I also want lana to come back dirtier than she ever was before

i want the lead single from that album to be about her p***y and how it pleases her man and then 2 promo singles (one about midnight drives and the other about the first day of summer) and then i want her to give us a fake date to her new album but release it earlier so it doesnt leak and on the day she releases it she drives around LA with a biker gang on their bikes promoting her new album and handing out posters

That would be amazing but I think those lyrics would be a step backwards from Honeymoon sincerely. 

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I also want lana to come back dirtier than she ever was before

i want the lead single from that album to be about her p***y and how it pleases her man and then 2 promo singles (one about midnight drives and the other about the first day of summer) and then i want her to give us a fake date to her new album but release it earlier so it doesnt leak and on the day she releases it she drives around LA with a biker gang on their bikes promoting her new album and handing out posters

No but can you imagine though,,,, I know you're being ironical but if she continue being this happy and satisfied and mature and INTERESTED in what she does, I don't think we can even imagine how it would end up being like. I'm sure she has the potential to do really seemingly uncharacteristic moves but that actually end up being her 10000% because she's so damn good at being unpredictable. Who knows is she won't do a watered down version of this haha

ZKcaooE.png

I guess my faves at the moment are (limiting myself to 5 #pray4me #pray4me): Music To Watch Boys To, Terrence Loves You, Art Deco, Salvatore and The Blackest Day

My least faves are: Freak, Honeymoon, High By The Beach

title251192345.png

That would be amazing but I think those lyrics would be a step backwards from Honeymoon sincerely. 

i think it would be a step forward feminist-wise. The song would be called "Sofa" and itd go

He wants me to come ovah!

get me on his sofa

he said he loves this cola

so imma just bend ovah

and its be like a National Anthem mixed with a little Music To Watch Boys To and Cola with new wave guitars and soft grunge :flutter:

BOP OF THE DECADEtumblr_inline_nsr4kiTI7M1qgk4m1_500.gif

Right now it's HM=UV>>BTD>>P for me..

I LOVE Honeymoon's production. Production-wise, it's my favorite Lana album next to Born to Die.. It's just so pleasing to listen to.  However, Ultraviolence is so cohesive and I identify with the mood of that album so much, it feels like it tells a complete story from beginning to end and I love it. Honeymoon seems slightly less cohesive concept-wise, which isn't a problem, this was just one of the reasons I adore UV so much. So for these reasons, I don't think I can rank HM above UV or vise versa. HM for its production, UV for its dark vibe and the way I personally connect with it.

i think it would be a step forward feminist-wise. The song would be called "Sofa" and itd go

He wants me to come ovah!

get me on his sofa

he said he loves this cola

so imma just bend ovah

and its be like a National Anthem mixed with a little Music To Watch Boys To and Cola with new wave guitars and soft grunge :flutter:

LMAO!!!!! Omg, can't stop laughing!!

Omg, living for this in theory. I don't think it'd be this good for her wellbeing even though she screamed on every roof how proud and in love she was with UV, but I would adore some other rockish jazzy anthems to die and reborn in the haze of the dead of night

Hahaha well she doesn't need to be sad, it could be a happy/sad theme alá Honeymoon, and yeah she seemed the happiest with Ultraviolence, I think those also were the best visuals (not music videos) Like all the magazines had this fking great retro 60's style of Lana photoshoots when UV was released.

America

Just a question... has Honeymoon leaked already in CD quality? Cuz I still have 128kbps..

America

I'm working on my second listen, skipping the promo singles except MTWBT. This time with headphones and it made every bit of difference. This album is true perfection.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.