ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Hi Toshi, what do you mean?

anyway, I think there will be a signing late next week in LA.. i suspect..

Hi, like performances or a signing. Do you really think she is doing a signing here next week?

qsVmBMd.png

Hi Toshi, who knows. I dont know. I really don't.

I think she wanted to and mentioned it recently in an interview.. so we'll see.. :)

Yeah I just read the page about the NY meet and greet, so hopefully.

qsVmBMd.png

She is maneuvered by the hyenas around her: the Mawson gang which wants to cash in from her tour and her label which wants to cash in from her commercial potential that she has left.

#GangstaBoy

Her management which consists of Ben Mawson, Ed and the staff at Tap and interscope records. They are doing a shitty job. The promotion is just disastrous, but I don't know who to blame. It could be Lana herself that refuses to promote and decide to ruin her own career. We may never know unless someone working there come clean with the situation.

:hae:

So, is the album good? I'm still waiting for my vinyl, and I want to play it and experience it alone in my room.

Hopefully that'll be tomorrow! I'm so pumped to finally hear it.  :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

So, is the album good? I'm still waiting for my vinyl, and I want to play it and experience it alone in my room.

Hopefully that'll be tomorrow! I'm so pumped to finally hear it.  :flutter:

its really good, but in my opinion it coudlve been better and it has some fillers (honeymoon, 24, swan song, dont let me be misunderstood)

now that ive had some time to reflect on it, it really disappointed me, i expected more but its still a good album but not nearly as good as UV or BTD

its really good, but in my opinion it coudlve been better and it has some fillers (honeymoon, 24, swan song, dont let me be misunderstood)

now that ive had some time to reflect on it, it really disappointed me, i expected more but its still a good album but not nearly as good as UV or BTD

Honeymoon is such a stand out track to me! The first part of the album particularly!! So haunting and genre defying, as is the whole album. And basically 90% of her stuff. But she took it to another level here!!

how is Honeymoon a filler? :rip: I love Honeymoon so much. I've only heard HM, MTWBT and HBTB.

lABVyGE.png