ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Why do people believe Korean Palace? I don't want to insult dumb ass bitches.

Hold up... I never said I believed him... I was just curious if there was an actual leak. and I posted about it bc at this point, I'll take anything.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Does the beat in Art Deco remind anyone of Britney's Inside Out?

No?

Just me?  :toofunny:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I'm so so so in love with Salvatore! I really wanted this song to be beautiful because that name is beautiful (IMO) and I was just taken away with it as soon as I heard the song even in LQ! It's so romantic and dreamy!

I don't even know what this song will do to me in HQ when the album is out!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Hold up... I never said I believed him... I was just curious if there was an actual leak. and I posted about it bc at this point, I'll take anything.

theres no actual ANYTHING on that feces filled Instagram account. IT lied and posted manure many times.

Does the beat in Art Deco remind anyone of Britney's Inside Out?

No?

Just me? :toofunny:

me but so much better. Knee fat female album has a lot of dup stepish sound that's why it's kinda similar.

Poor knee.

Ok soft ice cream makes much more sense after listening to the song again. It's telling a story and she revisits that part in the bridge and explains it.

The lyrics are actually pretty damn good minus a couple of odd lines here and there.

I'm a bit obsessed with Salvatore, but also loving Freak, Art Deco, Religion...

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'