Sign in to follow this  
M.I.A.

Lana's Tattoos.

Fortunately she didn't put this new tattoo on her hands as well. They look beautiful just the way they are right now and she shouldnt hide them with tats

Mmmh but I don't really like Niña Bella. Of course she is beautiful but she is definitely not a little girl anymore... Maybe it's a henna tattoo again ?

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

Fortunately she didn't put this new tattoo on her hands as well. They look beautiful just the way they are right now and she shouldnt hide them with tats

Mmmh but I don't really like Niña Bella. Of course she is beautiful but she is definitely not a little girl anymore... Maybe it's a henna tattoo again ?

Oh yes, the tattoos on her hands are perfect but more of them would look quite bad.

I also hope it's only henna because imagine a 60-year old Lana with a "Niña Bella" tattoo...hm... :eek:

Somehow I think that her "Cuban Lover" might have called her like that or something but still it's not really my taste.

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I'm not a fan of most of her tattoos... they seem so pretentious and hipstery ;_; sorry Lana.

I really hope that the Nina Bella tattoo is just for the music video...

i am nothing and should be everything

Saw this photo and realised it looks like she may have had her "die young" tattoo on her right hand's ring finger touched up recently as it looks rather dark.
"They say only the good die young…"

50626763683_6a99844dc7_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS