Sign in to follow this  
BlueJeans

Random Fan Art

Hey ! I just wanted to post a small montage I did, it's the first one I've ever done, to be honest (Thanks a lot to Jack for the app-tip (Union)
Please feel free to comment and post random fan art you'd like to share, I suck at this so it probably will be the last time I'll ever post a manip)

Edit : Damn it the file is too big / FLOP

I'm so dumb, I can't even post a picture :rip: (yet I can post gifs, wtf ? chris-rock-huh-face.gif

Edit 2 : http://hpics.li/114f039

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I think I will fall in love with this thread...!

I did a Born To Die Alternate Cover, you may have seen something similar out there, but I wanted to do it by myself. I did some retouching-edited the background and all of that.You can check the original image and see the changes for yourself.

zbclp.jpg

MG-0681-copy.png

I did a Born To Die Alternate Cover, you may have seen something similar out there, but I wanted to do it by myself. I did some retouching-edited the background and all of that.You can check the original image and see the changes for yourself.zbclp.jpg

I love it !! Yes I've seen a similar cover but the frame is different. I need to find a new song in order to use this ...

I did a Born To Die Alternate Cover, you may have seen something similar out there, but I wanted to do it by myself. I did some retouching-edited the background and all of that.You can check the original image and see the changes for yourself.

zbclp.jpg

It's so good!  :crying:

Can I bother you for the same cover with "Instrumentals" instead of "Born to Die?"  :eek:

super bowl #2016

ZJEkP2G.jpg

Haha this made me laugh, especially her expression (I just watched Katy Perry's performance, so it's kind of two opposites)

I love this kind of fan made artwork ... The way that they reappropriate themselves things that we know very well but in an "unexpected" way ..

tumblr_nho6dtf81s1qav77to1_500.jpg

Yes @@lmdr please turn that beautiful cover into an Instrumentals cover!!! I love your artwork!!! If you have the time, I would love to see an instrumental cover for both UV and AKA with a matching alternate picture like you did with that BTD Alternate cover!!!

Sure, but do they need to have "Instrumentals" text?

MG-0681-copy.png

I did this Paradise cover because this picture sounds "Paradise" so bad and yeah I wanted to experiment. Ummm, I retouched the background and some stuff so she has a more normal pose, you can see the original image to check differences. I did the gold text myself too.

ypcqn.png

For 3000x3000 file click here

MG-0681-copy.png