cartoon eyes

K.I.D

Does Kara have any writing credits on their stuff?

Bong Song, Errors, I Cannot Sleep at Night, Taker, Waiting Room, Crystal Universe, & Raintree Lane out of all the released

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

I've given the album a full listen finally on Spotify. I was gonna start crying at the end. 

I now see how it's a concept album (that's what they said isn't it), and why none of the other songs don't feel like they would fit.

New Emotion is about being in love. They are not in love at all in this album. They are broken on this album. 

Happy When I Cry fits the theme of the album but doesn't follow the tempo and therefore would be a b-side.

Boy (Reprise) wouldn't fit either, that would be a cute bonus track but I wish it was included because I love the alternate lyrics in it.

Pack a Day doesn't fit because it doesn't fit the tempo of the album either, but it is a BEAUTIFUL song and I'd classify it as a b-side definitely. 

I am satisifed with this album, though unfortunately I'm not in love with anyone or out of love with anyone, so I can't really relate to it.  

The album came at a perfect time for me now that I'm at the end of a 4 year relationship. It's very well crafted and it's extremely unfortunate they didn't get the attention they deserved

BzhmW.png

Bobby just said on Twitter that I Don't Change and Gone Girl are probably still going to be released when the soundtrack for the movie they're associated with comes out, so that's something to look forward to.

He also promised that some of the songs meant for their second album will be reused for other projects.

The album came at a perfect time for me now that I'm at the end of a 4 year relationship. It's very well crafted and it's extremely unfortunate they didn't get the attention they deserved

I think this is the perfect album for you then. I lowkey wish I could relate to this album like I did back when the mixtape/EP dropped but I'm over that boy. I now just worry about taxes and Trump and financial problems. 

I sent them a long ass message on Twitter. I wonder if they'll ever read it. I was just telling them how I feel about the album and how I'm gonna miss them, bla bla bla. 

THEY RESPONDED OH MY GOD  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: x10000

"we love u and appreciate u"  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:   I LOVE THEM SO MUCH 

What do the original versions of Dillon and Drunk sound like?

Dillon: The EP/mixtape version begins with a short series of synths and no vocals until the "I wanna break your heart", as opposed to the acoustic guitar and warbling intro lines in the final version. The vocals throughout the earlier version are more raw, deep and punchy, with less reverb. The verses had a few lyrics changed and the last line was also slightly different. The chorus had less frenetic drums. There was just less instrumentation in general, actually.

Drunk Enough to Love Me: Not too many changes for this one. The synths were softer, guitar wasn't as prominent and the vocals were deeper at times, but the generalities of this one are pretty similar to the final.

Both have been completely redone from the ground up, though, because none of the instruments or vocal takes are identical between the two versions.

Bobby just said on Twitter that I Don't Change and Gone Girl are probably still going to be released when the soundtrack for the movie they're associated with comes out, so that's something to look forward to.

He also promised that some of the songs meant for their second album will be reused for other projects.

I REALLY REALLY HOPE they haven't forgotten the EASYFUN remix of "Errors." :( 

No tea no shade, but is it just me or does Bobby seem like he's the only one who cares lmao. Like Kara literally seems so disinterested idk she gives me weird vibes

TjmiIK4.png

No tea no shade, but is it just me or does Bobby seem like he's the only one who cares lmao. Like Kara literally seems so disinterested idk she gives me weird vibes

K.i.d was more of bobbys project while karen was the frontwoman and voice for bobbys lyrics since karameh

VHshv7gl.png

I don't think there's a legal way to get lossless (and if there is, lmk), but my friend got a hold of it luckily. Sounds amazing in lossless. 

can you send it? I don't like iTunes plus (but I actually bought the album lol I haven't bought an album in years)