Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

Milk & Bone

milkeandbone.jpg

Milk & Bone

Milk & Bone is a Montreal electronic pop duo, consisting of Laurence Lafond-Beaulne and Camille Poliquin. They've got three excellent tracks out right now, their first on "Coconut Water" and second "New York" are both pretty good but my favorite track is their newest one "Pressure". Their debut album "Little Mourning" is out March 17th.

New York (Video)

Coconut Water

Pressure

Jumping on this before someone else does, but here's hoping that it doesn't flop like my JMSN thread. All 3 of their tracks are so great and I can't wait for the album. Very exciting. Similar to Say Lou Lou with the two-girls-doing-electro-pop but I think they're much more distinct in their style.

Summoning @@SitarHero @@NationalAnthem idk who else

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

These two voices together take me to another place. They are amazing and complete each other perfectly.

There are just too many great albums coming out lately, it's overwhelming and I think I'm gonna die.

So I downloaded the album and it is so good. "Coconut Water", "New York", "Easy to Read", & "Pressure" are all just killer. And that was only my thoughts after the first listen. The vocals sound a lot like Say Lou Lou and I may like the production ever better.

H0bDaqU.gif

OMG I didn't know that they have a thread, I'm so happy !! Little Mournings is soooooo good and their voices are amazing together and they are great musicians! 

I saw a part of their set this summer at Osheaga and they did a show at the opening of a bar-avenue in my town (since it's not too far away of Montréal and they are friends with the owner) in February. They are really good live and so sweet ! My friend really wanted them to sign a photo, so we went to see them in their lodge lmaoo so anyway they also signed my vinyl  :flutter:

If you guys don't know, they have a new song named Poison and they did a featuring with Rivver, Am I Ok, and Hoodies at Night, Shore (this one is pretty new too).

Also, they are touring in the USA right now, I highly recommend to go see them if you can !

I agree with the Say Lou Lou comparaison, although they are different, some of their songs remind me of them.

UM7JOQb.gif

They released an album a few weeks ago called Deception Bay.  My favourite tracks:

They are on tour now. Canada, USA and Europe. Tickets are cheap ($10-15), but the show is sold out in my city :(