Sign in to follow this  
badjazzsinger

BADJAZZSINGER'S ARTWORK

this is amazing omg i love it

Wow those are REALLY good ! I can already picture finding the second one, in an old flee market, at a vinyl stand. You know, those 45t, dusty and dry, yellowed by time ... I'm getting a bit carried, here ! But that's really what they inspire me ! :ohmy:

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

this is amazing omg i love it

Oh my God!!! I'm stanning!!! You really have an eye for this! The layouts and colours are incredibly put together!

Wow those are REALLY good ! I can already picture finding the second one, in an old flee market, at a vinyl stand. You know, those 45t, dusty and dry, yellowed by time ... I'm getting a bit carried, here ! But that's really what they inspire me !  :ohmy:

thank you all so much!! xx and about the vinyl stand thing, that's definitely exactly i had in mind while designing it tbh!

tumblr_nt747k4lJA1tm4zxuo1_1280.png

tumblr_ntc927rw841tm4zxuo1_1280.png

tumblr_ntc927rw841tm4zxuo3_1280.png

tumblr_ntc927rw841tm4zxuo2_1280.png

i finally found the perfect pictures to use for these covers. the paradise and the unreleased covers are definitely inspired by glam 60s - 70s vixens. like if a bond girl was a singer on the side lol.

for the ultraviolence one, i wanted a kind of dark/almost gritty rock feeling to it. like a rock or metal album cover from the late 80s or the 90s. it's simple but conveys a story imo!

And then I did a more obscure Salvatore single cover, which was inspired by the whole atmosphere of the song.

tumblr_nvccn3n0Yx1u85piio2_r1_1280.png

Omfg I thought it's religion  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  it's amazing though

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Omfg I thought it's religion  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  it's amazing though

Thanks!

I guess since it doesn't have any titles on it, I guess it could work for both tbh! I put Jesus i.e. Savior / Salvatore lol so it can translate both ways. When I was listening to the song Salvatore, the image of Lana as this like mob wife sort of woman that has a "foreign" man with a dark past. I also was just thinking about Godfather too and wanted an old school Catholic / Sicilian vibe I guess?