Sucker

AURORA

they don't..? i had a thread with lots of pages on it.. people loved it?

We were talking about her in the Polish thread and Britney stans started hating on poor Aurora :(

One of them said that All My Demons was the most boring album by an indie girl he's ever heard

We were talking about her in the Polish thread and Britney stans started hating on poor Aurora :(

One of them said that All My Demons was the most boring album by an indie girl he's ever heard

there's your answer to that, lol.

lABVyGE.png

New single: I Went Too Far

Znu2uIl.jpg

It's obvious that Aurora didn't want this as the next single. The mix they're playing on the radio is a mess in my opinion, and I'm certain that she hates it after the Instagram post she made a few weeks ago. :toofunny: Poor thing. 

lABVyGE.png

New single: I Went Too Far

Znu2uIl.jpg

It's obvious that Aurora didn't want this as the next single. The mix they're playing on the radio is a mess in my opinion, and I'm certain that she hates it after the Instagram post she made a few weeks ago. :toofunny: Poor thing. 

this is actually one of my favorites, beautiful visuals as always too

Demos_copy.png

I finally got into her thanks to @@Sucker and Lord I love her :defeated: I've only heard like 30 secs of her album before but I sat down and properly listened with headphones and whew!

Running with the wolves, Home and Murder Song are my faves!

RVhKIwP.gif

I finally got into her thanks to @@Sucker and Lord I love her :defeated: I've only heard like 30 secs of her album before but I sat down and properly listened with headphones and whew!

Running with the wolves, Home and Murder Song are my faves!

YES, BOO. YES YES YES. 

:defeated: I'm so happy you like her!

New professional live videos from her tour in the US:

lABVyGE.png

She posted a preview of the I Went Too Far music video on her website. :defeated:

PruuGLU.gif

She also performed In Boxes for the FIRST time in Finland yesterday. FINALLY. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

Oh? Didn't know that she has a thread here, nice!

ETA: Wow @@Sucker looks like you are own your way of managing an Aurora fanbase.

She posted a preview of the I Went Too Far music video on her website. :defeated:

I warmed up to IWTF, but I can't help but initially thinking 'Bah, Lucky, Warrior, RWTW, TTEOAC got snubbed again.'

I'm currently in pain, waiting for a studio-version of Home/Gone/Getting Colder.

Hope this isn't doublepost, but why didn't you post this here @@Sucker ?

Cos good sis dunno what a Melanie and Lana is, almost. :toofunny:

It's on 13:57 but the whole interview is pretty cute for everyone out there needing some initiation introduction.

And they greeted you ever so warmly at 10:30 "Oh, Robin Larsen, our friend. Hello Robin!"

U ~lucky~ bastard!--might as well change that username into @Lucker

ps: @@Sucker, make sure you initiate her to Lana, cos she needs to cover MDM.

ps2: tell her if she ever buy adopt a cat to have it middlenamed Auroara, lol #tumblrlameland

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Oh? Didn't know that she has a thread here, nice!

ETA: Wow @@Sucker looks like you are own your way of managing an Aurora fanbase.

I warmed up to IWTF, but I can't help but initially thinking 'Bah, Lucky, Warrior, RWTW, TTEOAC got snubbed again.'

I'm currently in pain, waiting for a studio-version of Home/Gone/Getting Colder.

Hope this isn't doublepost, but why didn't you post this here @@Sucker ?

Cos good sis dunno what a Melanie and Lana is, almost. :toofunny:

It's on 13:57 but the whole interview is pretty cute for everyone out there needing some initiation introduction.

And they greeted you ever so warmly at 10:30 "Oh, Robin Larsen, our friend. Hello Robin!"

U ~lucky~ bastard!--might as well change that username into @Lucker

ps: @@Sucker, make sure you initiate her to Lana, cos she needs to cover MDM.

ps2: tell her if she ever buy adopt a cat to have it middlenamed Auroara, lol #tumblrlameland

Haha, hello, and welcome to this thread. :legend:

But yeah, Warrior got SNUBBED. Aurora really wants to put it out, and had a plan for it in November, but her label is being a piece of crap and made her release Conqueror and then IWTF instead. It sucks, honestly, that she doesn't get it her way. I Went Too Far isn't too bad, but I really want her to put out Warrior, as it is a general public and fan favorite.

And she is thinking about maaaaaybe putting Gone out (yes, the official title is Gone!) for the next album. But she has so many good tracks written and recorded that it'll probably be overshadowed and ditched because of the new ones. She does like Gone though, and really want it out!

AND HAHAH, I completely forgot to post that here. And yeah, that's me. :rip: She's been really nice to me, and she's kinda like a friend I guess. Haha. I'm going to see her for the 9th or 10th time in Bergen in August! Super excited for that to finally happen. I've never been to Bergen!

And I should tell her about Lana and Melanie, hahaha. :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

Ha, I had a momentary lapse thinking that RWTW has no video.

How many MV she has out so far? Runaway, HTWA, RWTW, Conqueror, 4?

Bergen! Home!

Similarly enough to Lana, I think, who has specific theme recurring in her lyrics/song, I found Aurora's recurring theme as 'home'. I am tempted to count how many times she mentions 'home' in lyrics/interviews. There is a theory in YT comment about Awakening, if it's inspired by the novel The Awakening that has the character suicide by drowning. But it also made me think about the movie The Piano where the character attempted drowning-suicide as well, but changed her mind at the last minute, thus 'climb towards the sky'.

But anyway @@Sucker is the Bergen show gonna be a guest-list event for you or ticket?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Ha, I had a momentary lapse thinking that RWTW has no video.

How many MV she has out so far? Runaway, HTWA, RWTW, Conqueror, 4?

Bergen! Home!

Similarly enough to Lana, I think, who has specific theme recurring in her lyrics/song, I found Aurora's recurring theme as 'home'. I am tempted to count how many times she mentions 'home' in lyrics/interviews. There is a theory in YT comment about Awakening, if it's inspired by the novel The Awakening that has the character suicide by drowning. But it also made me think about the movie The Piano where the character attempted drowning-suicide as well, but changed her mind at the last minute, thus 'climb towards the sky'.

But anyway @@Sucker is the Bergen show gonna be a guest-list event for you or ticket?

Yeah, those 4. Aurora sent me and 4 other fans/my friends are preview of the I Went Too Far video, and it looks beautiful. I can't wait too see the full thing.

She's very homesick a lot of the time she's away. But she likes travelling. There's a video for Awakening, where she's stuck in the ground in a forest and then levitates into the sky at the end of it. It's beautiful, and I don't get why it never got released.

I don't want to ask for guestlist on it, because I know the guestlist for her Bergen shows (and shows close to Bergen) are filled with her family and family friends. So I'm buying a ticket! It'll be fun though. I can't wait to see her again. I think it'll be the 8th time? Or 9th.. I'm not even sure anymore. :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

There's a video for Awakening, where she's stuck in the ground in a forest and then levitates into the sky at the end of it. It's beautiful, and I don't get why it never got released.

You may proceed to drop a link of the video here..

:thirst:

You may proceed to drop a link of the video here..

:thirst:

I've only seen it, I don't have it now, haha. It used to be on YouTube unlisted until recently. I guess someone noticed that people were watching when the views went from 57 to 70 or something, then it went "private", hahah.

lABVyGE.png

Me (AURORA_source), Maeva (AuroraFranceOff), Patricia (NordlysWarrior) and Elisa (AURORA_finland) all tweeted some cute sneak peeks from the I Went Too Far video (that we exclusively got from Aurora), if y'all are interested in seeing them, check our Twitters! :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

The mix they're playing on the radio is a mess in my opinion

Is there somewhere we can hear this radio version? Is this it? https://amazingtunes.com/deccarecords/aurora/tunes/403327

Oh I guess it is. I think I like it. They did the edit themselves, right? It's not Cedric Gervais, for one. :teehee:

Also I am currently browsing this thread looking for the comment of Gone/Home being given to Icarus for remix, I can't find it yet. Was I dreaming reading it? :noparty:

I've only seen it, I don't have it now, haha. It used to be on YouTube unlisted until recently. I guess someone noticed that people were watching when the views went from 57 to 70 or something, then it went "private", hahah.

:deadbanana:

Me (AURORA_source), Maeva (AuroraFranceOff), Patricia (NordlysWarrior) and Elisa (AURORA_finland) all tweeted some cute sneak peeks from the I Went Too Far video (that we exclusively got from Aurora), if y'all are interested in seeing them, check our Twitters! :flutter:

Are y'all part of that fansite Aurora World?

btw that fanbook project of yours has ended  :(  https://twitter.com/AURORA_source/status/710610875548307456

Is there somewhere we can hear this radio version? Is this it? https://amazingtunes.com/deccarecords/aurora/tunes/403327

Oh I guess it is. I think I like it. They did the edit themselves, right? It's not Cedric Gervais, for one. :teehee:

Also I am currently browsing this thread looking for the comment of Gone/Home being given to Icarus for remix, I can't find it yet. Was I dreaming reading it? :noparty:

:deadbanana:

Are y'all part of that fansite Aurora World?

btw that fanbook project of yours has ended  :(  https://twitter.com/AURORA_source/status/710610875548307456

Yeah, that's the one, Magnus (her producer) and Aurora worked on it a month before it got released. It's just a little too much for my taste.. Aurora isn't too much of a fan of it either, lmaoo.

Gone was given away to Icarus, yeah, and he renamed it Home. You can listen to that here, if you haven't heard it already. The final demo of Aurora's track "Gone" sounds too unfinished, so I get why she scrapped it. It might be out on the second album, so who knows what it'll sound like in the end, if they ever keep working on it and release it.

We are not a part of Aurora World, no. We're just friends who run different accounts, haha. I've actually never heard about AW. :rip:

And yeah, the book is being worked on now and will be given to her next month!

lABVyGE.png

Hello

I have an interview with AURORA coming up.

If you have any questions you'd like to me ask, please submit them here http://www.pophatesflops.com/topic/16869-interview-questions/

Ouuuh! That's cool. I'll submit one later today or tomorrow!

Lmao, finally, after all the mess that went on yesterday, it's finally up on VEVO for y'all.

It's such a pretty video. They did great on it!

lABVyGE.png