Fluorine

Charli XCX

i tried to make a version of Cloud Aura without Brooke Candy. and this is how its finished. soundcloud is a whore so i had to take out the first parts instrumental ughhhhh!

https://soundcloud.com/kisscharlikiss/baby-what-hurts-the-most/s-O0yaq

this is siiiickk  :bop:

TjmiIK4.png

No, thats the normal version, but you mostly hear Charli over Icona Pop on it anyways (or atleast I do)

Also wtf is this lmaoooo

"Wow I was wondering when you were gonna find that." - ??? :slayty:

No, thats the normal version, but you mostly hear Charli over Icona Pop on it anyways (or atleast I do)

Also wtf is this lmaoooo

That totally makes sense, thanks.

I wish there was a solo version..  :w8ing:

Which songs that we have were done by the producer of 14?

idk... has anyone ever tried emailing him to see if he has any outtakes lyin around? since it wasn't registered or anything i doubt he'd care about rights and shit

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

Which songs that we have were done by the producer of 14?

off the top of my head i just know he did emelline and art bitch.

idk... has anyone ever tried emailing him to see if he has any outtakes lyin around? since it wasn't registered or anything i doubt he'd care about rights and shit

I think @ did. they did a hundred songs i think??

I'm starting to sort of finally appreciate her REALLY old stuff like "I Like You" and "Art Bitch". Idk it's nice. Her discography on shuffle is just so enjoyable.

That's why I want more unreleased stuff to leak. Like Gravity, Jungle, Midnite, & Strobe Lights.

I hope she works with Nille Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder on the next album (also, I'm excited for the Robyn collaborator she mentioned) and put SOPHIE and those PC Music artists aside.  :whitney:

I hope she works with Nille Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder on the next album (also, I'm excited for the Robyn collaborator she mentioned) and put SOPHIE and those PC Music artists aside.  :whitney:

the sophie tracks are annoying  :creep: sounds like something i'd listen to once, be super confused about it, and then never listen again  :makeup:

TjmiIK4.png

Saw this early @ she is so cute but looked so messy lmao, she likes Disco I see, why am i not surprised?  :flutter:

Have you guys seen the article where she says she wanted to make decorated tampons as tour merchandise lmfaoooo  :lmao: