Fluorine

Charli XCX

"Just to clarify I am not/was never featured on this <3"

bitch, did you listen to the damn song? you have 2 sentences, the backing vocals and the fucking "na nanananana" parts...

you're OBVIOUSLY on this track. and why doesn't she want to be featured? the song is awesome!

lABVyGE.png

bitch, did you listen to the damn song? you have 2 sentences, the backing vocals and the fucking "na nanananana" parts...

you're OBVIOUSLY on this track. and why doesn't she want to be featured? the song is awesome!

yeah I agree. she sounds so good and the song is amazing. She could've added that shit to her discography. 

she said she doesnt want people to think that shes going down that direction of music (i havent heard it yet so i dont know the genre)...its kinda stupid imo, she should just say "yeah i did this"

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

OMGGGGGGGGG HER VOCALS ON THAT SONG. WTF

benga - smile teas with no feature tho lmao

Smile is one of my favorite Charli songs tbh. :crying: I renamed it Charli XCX - Crystal Love tho. :creep:

lABVyGE.png

holy

fucking

shit

I STILL have vroom vroom stuck on repeat and cannot get it off. it's just so different for her and feels so fresh every time i listen to it. i can't wait for an official explicit version

FzytWEW.png

holy

fucking

shit

I STILL have vroom vroom stuck on repeat and cannot get it off. it's just so different for her and feels so fresh every time i listen to it. i can't wait for an official explicit version

saaameeeeee ughh

lABVyGE.png