Fluorine

Charli XCX

keep your eyes peeled there is more xcx coming soon :)

from who? its not you....you aint fooIin me sis :toofunny:

they're not going to care about this at all though

right? 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Im just so done with these ''Ieakers'' that think that they're so speciaI for having something that others dont have....its pretty sad if not sharing makes you feeI better :toofunny:  

I onIy fuck with the reaI ass leakers that leak shit to share it :crossed:

Im just so done with these ''Ieakers'' that think that they're so speciaI for having something that others dont have....its pretty sad if not sharing makes you feeI better :toofunny:  

let us know when you find one.

you'll find that people that get shit through means of hacking, manipulation, identity theft etc tend to be less than altruistic

((((((i know that the people w/ the exchange tracks didnt do any of those things btw))))))

it's a very lanaboards thing to do to put people who have/leak things on pedestals, which is a good way to inflate egos and cause more teasing as long as it gives the leakers more power and attention

maybe one day ppl will understand that

X----into me, into you----X

you'll find that people that get shit through means of hacking, manipulation, identity theft etc tend to be less than altruistic

((((((i know that the people w/ the exchange tracks didnt do any of those things btw))))))

it's a very lanaboards thing to do to put people who have/leak things on pedestals, which is a good way to inflate egos and cause more teasing as long as it gives the leakers more power and attention

maybe one day ppl will understand that

oh wow...you kinda bIew my mind there.....how sad/toxic.... :defeated:

why do you want fucking everything to leak? 

We have such a hard time with the fact that these AMAZING songs wiII never get reIeased...and the fact that some peopIe we know have them is...fueIing the fire even more!  :crossed:

we're spoiled brats

oh wow...you kinda bIew my mind there.....how sad/toxic.... :defeated:

We have such a hard time with the fact that these AMAZING songs wiII never get reIeased...and the fact that some peopIe we know have them is...fueIing the fire even more!  :crossed:

we're spoiled brats

we got like 3 albums in 2017 isn't that enough? we don't even know if she scrapped no angel round and round and the exchange songs like she never said that they're not going to appear on the album/mixtape/whatever she's releasing in the future