Fluorine

Charli XCX

shut up 

photo-20621.jpg?_r=1526404802

leak party for u

no  :)

You seem like a really bitter person 

Edit: Sweeten up and leak Taxi 

?? it's facts and even charli is getting annoyed now. if anyone's bitter it's her

d2z2Mep.png

Diplo, do you know anything about Pop The Balloons? It was recorded for Little Mix in 2014 but I wanna know if you think theres a chance she will release it before I buy it for $500..

Diplo, do you know anything about Pop The Balloons? It was recorded for Little Mix in 2014 but I wanna know if you think theres a chance she will release it before I buy it for $500..

it was written for charli but then they pitched her version to little mix. i doubt she'll release it but it was updated in 2016 and pitched further if that's any help lol

d2z2Mep.png

i’m going to throw a sign on stage at pop 2 london saying “leak round and round luv from lanaboards”

what do you guys think

that's hot

where can i hit up the hoarders i'm about to spend big coins on taxi

it was written for charli but then they pitched her version to little mix. i doubt she'll release it but it was updated in 2016 and pitched further if that's any help lol

Ahh okay thanks a bunch :)

omfg r u srsly gonna buy it ilysm

omfg r u srsly gonna buy it ilysm

I really really want to. I just have to save up for it though. So it wouldnt be for a while. But I am in talks with someone to purchase it for you guys. ❤

Its probably my most desired song tbh, I wouldnt even mind a full LQ like Imma Take You Offline or Sticky, 

If someone wants to share it..lol

Does anyone know if Charli is meeting fans for the reputation tour like the HFK tour? I don’t want to spend $100 just to watch Charli in a 600 level seat for 30 mins

isn't taylor playing WAY bigger venues than halsey did, idk if that would even work out so probably not, especially since she hasn't tweeted about it