Fluorine

Charli XCX

wow when did this thread become so toxic and negative..... going✈️ grimes kim petras and mø threads

this is normal, this thread is a disaster

xMcVPI7.jpg

anyway, with charli's monthly single plan... like... i know theres currently not an album planned anymore as far as we know.. but i just really cant fathom charli releasing a few songs over the next few months and just have no end product. like what comes after that? another year of waiting and begging for xcx3? another buzz single in 6 months? mixtape? idk maybe there will be no album but we've been longing for it and promised it for so long just for it to vanish. i understand charli's currently utilizing other ways of releasing music but she KNOWS her fans want the album. like its gotta happen EVENTUALLY. atlantic cant just have her never release an album ever again

anyway, with charli's monthly single plan... like... i know theres currently not an album planned anymore as far as we know.. but i just really cant fathom charli releasing a few songs over the next few months and just have no end product. like what comes after that? another year of waiting and begging for xcx3? another buzz single in 6 months? mixtape? idk maybe there will be no album but we've been longing for it and promised it for so long just for it to vanish. i understand charli's currently utilizing other ways of releasing music but she KNOWS her fans want the album. like its gotta happen EVENTUALLY. atlantic cant just have her never release an album ever again

i agree i feel like at this point putting out at least one more album is something she kind of has to do. i'm fine if thereafter she decides to just do mixtapes or singles or EP's or whatever it is but she's been promising an album to her fans for years

literally what is your definition of pc music and how are paris and rrring not "pc music" enough for you, paris has the bounciest "bubblegum" bass ive heard on any charli song ever and rrring could easily be mistaken for sophie or AG production, how could they possibly be made more "pc music"

Um sis I just want someone to remix ring and add Sophie samples. Don’t understand why you need to get butthurt LOL

if you haven't realized for the younger pop girls (Charli, Camila, Ariana, Selena, etc), their labels want them to have a hit single before releasing their albums. So I would assume that if one of these monthly singles becomes a big hit (lol) then they may let Charli release an album.

Camila had Havana. Crying in the Club and OMG were quickly scrapped once they underperformed. 

Ariana has No Tears Left to Cry doing pretty well 

Selena hasn't had a hit yet (Bad Liar, Fetish, etc) all flopped and her album was delayed

And Charli hasn't had a hit since 2014 

if you haven't realized for the younger pop girls (Charli, Camila, Ariana, Selena, etc), their labels want them to have a hit single before releasing their albums. So I would assume that if one of these monthly singles becomes a big hit (lol) then they may let Charli release an album.

Camila had Havana. Crying in the Club and OMG were quickly scrapped once they underperformed. 

Selena hasn't had a hit yet (Bad Liar, Fetish, etc) all flopped and her album was delayed

ariana would release sweetener even if ntltc flopped 

ariana would release sweetener even if ntltc flopped 

well she completely had to re-do dangerous woman and her album was delayed when focus was a big, fat flop

but you're right, she is above Camila, Selena, bebe, etc on the popstar scale 

charli like made herself a smaller artist. she hasn't done her own tour in years. she only books small venues for pop 2. sorry if atlantic can't comprehend that the GP isn't exactly interested in the whole PC music sound. i guess that's why they made 5itm?? idk but if they're waiting for an a.g. or sophie track to be a hit........ um don't hold ur breath. OR release hey boy hey girl feat will.i.am

I'll pray for this to happen she needs a big hit

charli like made herself a smaller artist. she hasn't done her own tour in years. she only books small venues for pop 2. sorry if atlantic can't comprehend that the GP isn't exactly interested in the whole PC music sound. i guess that's why they made 5itm?? idk but if they're waiting for an a.g. or sophie track to be a hit........ um don't hold ur breath. OR release hey boy hey girl feat will.i.am

hmmm.. even though HBHG could catch the GP for some reason that song is a flop even for the gays lol (but I love hbhg though)

I wish Charli could like, upload a hype RnR snippet on IG and get like a million+ likes just to show Atlantic what's up... :bop: :teehee:

she could but it's a demo she stopped caring about after she performed it like 3 times in 2016 

d2z2Mep.png

I'll pray for this to happen she needs a big hit

hmmm.. even though HBHG could catch the GP for some reason that song is a flop even for the gays lol (but I love hbhg though)

the locals will LOVE the feature