Fluorine

Charli XCX

i am tired of pc music and i assume charli loathes you all and the exchange songs because you all abuse her over twitter all over it lol and you guys are just so EXHAUSTING! try something new - maybe not mention PC Music at all for a hot second because you guys reduced her to that!!! this woman has a lot of artistry beyond that!! 

of course you guys will not consider older eras (sucker is dead to me) and true romance DID age well despite all the drugs she did and when she complained that a certain song is fucking famous in germany whereas xcx3 is unreleased, tired and dated lol 

Xcx3 is gonna be Charli’s Joanne era because she hates some of her fans so much

i am tired of pc music and i assume charli loathes you all and the exchange songs because you all abuse her over twitter all over it lol and you guys are just so EXHAUSTING! try something new - maybe not mention PC Music at all for a hot second because you guys reduced her to that!!! this woman has a lot of artistry beyond that!! 

of course you guys will not consider older eras (sucker is dead to me) and true romance DID age well despite all the drugs she did and when she complained that a certain song is fucking famous in germany whereas xcx3 is unreleased, tired and dated lol

I only think bounce sounds REALLY dated but apparently the final is better. But N1A and Pop2 definitely have much more of a mature sound to them than “I just wanna have some fun, been working like a young Kardashian” And “I got them good grades now I wanna go dumb” (I still love ctmp tho lmao)

I just appreciate how much content Charli tries to give her fans. Some fans feel so entitled to get certain songs. It's okay to be hopeful that x song gets released nothing wrong with that! However, it's unfair to harass her about it and make her feel shitty when she doesn't release x song. I really feel bad for her after seeing her tweets about it.

i am ALL about how you flipped the rhythm of the chorus from 3:07-3:24 that's fuckin sick

thank you!!! <3

a track i worked on yesterday. this is literally a DEMO of what i want it. it's a bit messy tbh but i'm still learning
id love a feed back and advices from your guys

it's so good. i love that u used lighting lipgloss life because it has the melody of "drip drip so slick that's my lipgloss" in the synths