Fluorine

Charli XCX

she literally redesigned her entire promo campaign bc y'all made her cry w/ the 5am drops, she really does wanna give you what you want (except for taxi) just let the summer fucking happen omg

X----into me, into you----X

she literally redesigned her entire promo campaign bc y'all made her cry w/ the 5am drops, she really does wanna give you what you want (except for taxi) just let the summer fucking happen omg

Honestly she should just leak taxi so Twitter stan bottoms can leave her the fuck alone. I obviously also want the song but I feel like it’ll be like getting TKO, I listened to it for a full two days then never listened to it again

and taxi will be ruined too :crossed: especially with stans like xcxdanny and cyberhrt milking it for retweets and hoarding links after it leaks

after it leaks as in its going to be leaked ?

and taxi will be ruined too :crossed: especially with stans like xcxdanny and cyberhrt milking it for retweets and hoarding links after it leaks

after it leaks as in its going to be leaked ?