Fluorine

Charli XCX

UK: how can we get GNO top 100 by tonight???

Create a playlist with GNO + a few other songs (to trick the algorithm) and leave it on repeat, that's what i'm doing. Also tell your friends to buy the song, and hang up posters.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

guys Just Dance didn't blow up from a day to another, atlantic have to do their job and help promoting her everywhere. Im sorry to give this tea to everyone but if only the fans are helping her with this we aint getting nothing with charts. Of course we're not gonna stop streaming and buying etc. but atlantic needs to do something is about time tho. Unless gno turns into a viral hit like a meme which i think is not realistic enough. Spam atlantic everyone lol

guys Just Dance didn't blow up from a day to another, atlantic have to do their job and help promoting her everywhere. Im sorry to give this tea to everyone but if only the fans are helping her with this we aint getting nothing with charts. Of course we're not gonna stop streaming and buying etc. but atlantic needs to do something is about time tho. Unless gno turns into a viral hit like a meme which i think is not realistic enough. Spam atlantic everyone lol

spamming label's social media never works.

I think Charli needs to do a lot, too. She hasn't posted anything yet altho I'm guessing that's bc US times or whatever. Literally all it would take would be for a few other artists to post about it too like her friends lol.

I just read something on Twitter that says major labels want to to invest in viral social media "stars" to generate hits... like I'm talking "cash me outside" type viral "stars" not already established, talented MUSICIANS and artists having memes to succeed (at their own craft no less).

The mainstream music industry is in complete shambles. :facepalm:

In fact, I think the article was published by RollingStone. I mean if this is what the GP likes and supports, we have major issues lol. I can't say I blame the labels either for simply abiding by market trends... they gotta stay in business somehow. Just sucks all-round. People suck lol.

he def tries too hard to sound like SOPHIE in some of his prod. work (e.g. metal clangs, scrape noises etc)

like,,,, leave it to the pro sis

someone tweeted him last night calling him the king of "that experimental pop" sound and god bless him he said that he could never accept such a title we absolutely will be streaming search results when it comes out

X----into me, into you----X

Is it just me or do the vocals in the final GNO pre-chorus and chorus sound super distorted?

Also I wonder if shes saving her new songs for the later months because she seems to get a bigger reception with each monthly release.

Dude, what percentage of your posts are just links to your own tweets? :facepalm:

Dude, what percentage of your posts are just links to your own tweets? :facepalm:

promotes on discord too LOL

d2z2Mep.png