Fluorine

Charli XCX

I think Girls Night Out has a really good chance of being popular! It's actually one of the few songs that my local friends like from Charli. I would play the leaked version while we were at the pool and everyone would be bopping to it! I'm gonna promote the fuck out of it because Charli deserves a HIT! She is the future of pop music after-all.... :hooker: 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

if yall didnt complain about that before i wouldn't notice it lol

am I the only one that likes it? I think it's really well-placed lol.

Shazaming is good for playlist postitions btw!

How does Shazaming affect playlist positions? If you do a lot, will it just count as spam?

am I the only one that likes it? I think it's really well-placed lol.

How does Shazaming affect playlist positions? If you do a lot, will it just count as spam?

probably yeah, but it doesn't really matter if a lot of people are doing it nnn. Basically the more people that are interested in the song (Shazaming it) the more exposure it gets on playlists, curators see what songs are being shazamed the most and add them to certain playlists kinda thing

ALSO why didn't the brooke candy lipgloss verse leak yet :(((

giphy.gif

Ugh I wish I knew what I was doing w/ this. I had so many ideas but they weren't working n idk I just don't like how it came out but I figured I'd post anyway

jLaNKQl.jpg

TjmiIK4.png

My XCX3 singles ranking is

1. Girls Night Out

2. Focus

3. 5 In The Morning

4. No Angel (it was my favourite at first but i overplayed it lol. I still love it)

5. After The Afterparty (i know it's scrapped but still including it since it was a XCX3 single)

6. Boys

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi