Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's quite narrow minded to assume GNO won't get mainstream success. Sure, you'd assume it wouldn't given the current charts and how "poppy/gay" it is. but music and chart music specifically can change. Compare the top 10 4 years ago to today, it's completely different. It only takes one hit for the whole scale to change and yeah it's a bit hopeful to assume GNO could be that song but realistically it only takes one huge radio (e.g. radio 1) to add it to it's playlist for example and once a bigger reception begins to hear it, it'll grow. All it needs is good promotion on streaming (high on New music friday etc), a stellar music video which goes viral (similar to boys but better) and she's sorted. Don't be negative, her hit has to come someday

girls night out is a complete bop, I really wish everything would go out as she planned in her head for this song

she deserves it

It deserves a lot of success! But the only way it will achieve that success is if we Angels promote it, since Atlantic is lazy.

I'll be hosting streaming parties, hanging up the poster that person made, requesting on radio stations.. i hope you all will do the same. We need to work together!

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

It deserves a lot of success! But the only way it will achieve that success is if we Angels promote it, since Atlantic is lazy.

I'll be hosting streaming parties, hanging up the poster that person made, requesting on radio stations.. i hope you all will do the same. We need to work together!

Ditto!!

So surreal knowing this going to be out in a few hours. I remember downloading the live version a few years ago, ugh we’ve come so far.

Hoping we get the Tyni and Pete Tong versions in HQ soon!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

If ATAP, All of N1A, Boys, Pop 2, 5ITM, Focus, and No Angel were all ignored by the GP, the same thing is going to happen with GNO. Its a decent song, and its defs a stan favorite, but I just don’t think its realistic to think that this song has any chance of connecting with a mainstream audience. You can host as many listening parties and hang up as many flyers as you want, but thats not how songs blow up anymore. And the fact that you guys are banking on it getting a viral video like Boys is unrealistic given that the budget for the 5ITM video looked like it was less than the Vroom Vroom video.

If ATAP, All of N1A, Boys, Pop 2, 5ITM, Focus, and No Angel were all ignored by the GP, the same thing is going to happen with GNO. Its a decent song, and its defs a stan favorite, but I just don’t think its realistic to think that this song has any chance of connecting with a mainstream audience. You can host as many listening parties and hang up as many flyers as you want, but thats not how songs blow up anymore. And the fact that you guys are banking on it getting a viral video like Boys is unrealistic given that the budget for the 5ITM video looked like it was less than the Vroom Vroom video.

For a start, ATAP and Boys weren't ignored by the GP. I don't know where you live but they were played on UK radio all the time. And actually, the difference is that those songs didn't get promo, perhaps GNO might. Stop being negative, and just tell everyone to listen.... lol. And a viral video isnt exactly much to wish for, considering neither Focus or No Angel got a video, and her & her team know how much her and her fans love this song.

is everything ok at home