Fluorine

Charli XCX

it sounds like there's a new vocal in the prechorus, and the vocals have different reverb/sound more wet than the leaked one + the verses hit harder, it's amazing!

Oh Charli my queen! :defeated: :defeated: I hope it's a smash after all this time!

tgAhnC7.png

leaked version we had was straight sophie, final single apparently has stargate on it too???? it's definitely like 95% sophie still tho

it could be that stargate coproduced since the beginning and we just had no idea?

sis that's dead for sure, even more dead than round and round 

a sucker outtake :rip: x 100

I want the next release to be Bounce/Bottles !

lmao she never wanted bottles in the first place, wouldn't count on it, it's a rejected pitch demo

ANYWAY don't you fucking dare wear out the new single before it even comes out in your country!!!!! 

X----into me, into you----X

B U Y the song. Idgaf print out posters of the cover and put them up EVERYWHERE. This song needs to be her smash hit we will NOT let this flop. 5itm no angel and focus were just trial runs... THIS is the one. Plus it'll be so cute for Atlantic to see a SOPHIE produced song do well

Its like really so cute that some of think GNO will have any kind of mainstream impact whatsoever. Its a cute song and its really fun at her live shows but at the end of the day its not even one of the best songs shes done with SOPHIE.

GNO is one of her best songs! The leak was sad because it didn’t get the full reception it should of. I’m glad she still put it out anyway

Its like really so cute that some of think GNO will have any kind of mainstream impact whatsoever. Its a cute song and its really fun at her live shows but at the end of the day its not even one of the best songs shes done with SOPHIE.

Sadly agree, it’s also...probably her gayest song.