Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ok Vroom Vroom mv has just been topped omg they look gorgeooous!!!!!! She looks like a real popstar: The movements it all makes sense and still seems natural together with Chris like the song. She snapped, I'm so proud of her this album will be fireeeee

"Although Charli wrote the chorus line: “I feel so unstable fucking hate these people” is version 2.0. Her original version was “I feel so unstable fucking hate my label”. (“I wasn’t going through hate with them at the time or anything. I just thought it would be funny,” she clarifies)."

:spice:

"Although Charli wrote the chorus line: “I feel so unstable fucking hate these people” is version 2.0. Her original version was “I feel so unstable fucking hate my label”. (“I wasn’t going through hate with them at the time or anything. I just thought it would be funny,” she clarifies)."

Wait... she said that?! :lmao:

yeah as if BITCH :lmao: drag them, charli

lABVyGE.png