Fluorine

Charli XCX

I love it! My only (minor) criticism is the mixing in a couple cases... there’s that little “shimmery” synth filler bit halfway through the choruses and it needs to CUT!

It’s just so far back in the mix, it would really make the chorus pop even more if it came through a bit more. :defeated:

The video was giving me serious t.a.t.u all the things she said vibes! Charli sounds so fucking good tho ugh this song is a smash  :defeated: those robotic cyborg vocals towards the end giving us POP 2 femmebot teas! I'm so excited for this album I can't wait. Can we get a video for cross you out with sky next pls?

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

the complaining about this song is so unnecessary!! omg the single is fantastic, the video is v good too and it really sets you in a mood to enjoy the song even more.

the mixing is perfect, it’s obviously all intentional so it’s fine. i love how their voices melts into each others, the song is really really good and i’m so in love with the fact that this time they didn’t sabotage the sound for the new record and let charli do her thing. queen of pop music confirmed!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

we literally just got a new song! eat ur food or go to bed!

stop being ungrateful

CreepyWelltodoIrishredandwhitesetter-siz

What's your problem lol? We did get a new song, that's true. As I said, it's okay, it's nice, but for Charli's high standard, it's rather underwhelming. I'm glad y'all seem to be enjoying it more than me. The video is cute. Anyway, I merely asked when, or if, 2099 will be released as a single, and expressed my hope that this will be the case soon. No need to get all serious, this is just LanaBoards...

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif