Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

she's mumbling nonsense what's cuter about it? y'all will eat up anything is2g

06635028-9FF5-4CEB-B1D9-E945241FE6EE.jpe

I think the production is cuter for a start. I didn’t like the die4 that leaked when the xcx world tracks did but anyway. 

right in 2021 we have moved past the need for snippets, post the fulls ladies 

2bad final feat tyni

lightning bolts and better than your last thing

hi i never talk here but i just wanted to say that i luv u 1000times and when i thought this year is going to be shit, you suddenly showed up like an angel, these leaks really brightened up my mood and i want to thank u for this

4 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

ok what's gonna leak for 5k pages

All out, all out
We keep on drinking 'til we crawl out, crawl out
And get some sleep, when we are passed out, passed out
Wish I could do this every day for the rest of my life

:party:

6 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Omg you finally changed your picture it took me a while to recognize that it's you :bebe:

Anyways Sky is a fraud

Hahaha I know sis, I had the other profile picture for more than 5 years ? I left the signature intact as she looks fiery sexy and in honor of her debut and final album NTMT. 

Yeah, you are right about her. 

She's a nice person irl (she was truly awesome to me and the other fans in Mexico) and her music is real good, Downhill Lullaby is gorgeous epic and haunting, it's a real shame that she truly is a joke and (as you mention) a fraud as an artist. 

When Marina, Grimes, Charli and Sky debuted together around the same time I always thought that Marina and Sky would be the ones with more albums and the most successful ones. Me, the clownery. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde