Fluorine

Charli XCX

Oh Jesus every time I come back there's a million more!!!!!!!!! MIDNIGHT :defeated: this can't even be real. Like.... we've gotten Mess, Midnight and Mow That Lawn? What kind of alternate universe shit is this

i'm literally going to spend all weekend organizing my charli library AGAIN

H0bDaqU.gif

Oh Jesus every time I come back there's a million more!!!!!!!!! MIDNIGHT :defeated: this can't even be real. Like.... we've gotten Mess, Midnight and Mow That Lawn? What kind of alternate universe shit is this

i'm literally going to spend all weekend organizing my charli library AGAIN

me too like when i do something from school there's a new leak like OMFG WHY NOW? OR JUST SOMEONE NEED TO PM ME JHFJGF UGHHH 

CHOLIBOWDS NAYDS GROWP CHAT

PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1

Hello, gays.

Good morning.

Bend the knees and thank Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, for yesterday has been a glorious day in which "Mow That Lawn" leaked. Just a reminder that we now have it in our music libraries.

Kneel now.

Hello, gays.

Good morning.

Bend the knees and thank Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, for yesterday has been a glorious day in which "Mow That Lawn" leaked. Just a reminder that we now have it in our music libraries.

Kneel now.

*Kneels* What now?  :hooker:

Also hey legend!  :teehee:

xo

*Kneels* What now?  :hooker:

Also hey legend!  :teehee:

Now suck my dick. :hooker: 

I CAN'T FUCKING believe I'm at work for six hours and I can't download or listen to everything that leaked while I was sleeping. Someone please hook me up with links in the afternoon, I'm shaking and crying.

I've been out all day and honestly have no idea what to say about all these leaks. Seems like there's too much to keep up with.

fiDykmF.gif

Meanwhile Ur girlie is gagging that we still don't have a HQ Of THAT track Come to My Party or confirmation we have taxi/round & round.

fiDykmF.gif

j14CYJi.png

Now suck my dick. :hooker: 

I CAN'T FUCKING believe I'm at work for six hours and I can't download or listen to everything that leaked while I was sleeping. Someone please hook me up with links in the afternoon, I'm shaking and crying.

:creep:  :creep:  :creep:

xo

Yeah...it was finished in November of 2010. Then again, most of the songs that look like they're gonna be on the album have been around for a long time..."Interior," "Angry All the Time," and "Strobe Light" were all finished prior 2011 too.  :eek: 

this was 2013

I think this leaking situation has come to a point where it makes no sense for the leaker to keep holding songs we've wanted for so long because he already has a ton more (like literally dozens) he's already previewed and that we are now thirsty for.

Maybe this is why so much is surfacing recently.

Hello, gays.

Good morning.

Kneel now.

stan for her best song