Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can someone slide on my PM's and tell me what are the True Romance Outtakes that we have? Thank you.

peep the masterpost!

Can this be added to the OP? @mods. 

Also...aren't "Midnight," "Mess," and "Interior" the only confirmed outtakes? 

stop talking about masterposts everyone . someone posts a link, 4 pages pass and some dumbass comes in and says: "hey does anyone have a link" and then someone replies "yeah, go 4 pages back" and then they come back an hour later doing the same shit: "hey does anyone have a link???" like honestly shut the fuck up it's so irritating

Heartbreak High,angry all the time?

No. She said HH wasn't, the four Rick Nowels songs were just...idk. They were I think just meant to be given away. Same (probably) with AATT, because the Matt Squire / Kool Kojack stuff all fits in the category (with the MachoPsycho songs + "Strobe Light") of stuff she probably did before she wrote Stay Away and started writing with Ariel. 

stop talking about masterposts everyone . someone posts a link, 4 pages pass and some dumbass comes in and says: "hey does anyone have a link" and then someone replies "yeah, go 4 pages back" and then they come back an hour later doing the same shit: "hey does anyone have a link???" like honestly shut the fuck up it's so irritating

b0q49.gif

Do you have a link to the masterpost?

giphy.gif

Golden Globes: “Someone had to tell me who this person was. When they said her name and her song, I recognized her, but still had no idea what she looked like in person. Foreign born one hit wonder. She let any guy who would share their coke take a feel of her or do some other things which I have never seen at a party here. Guys were literally penetrating her and she let them do whatever they wanted while she was actually snorting the coke. When it was done, she was done. It wasn’t like they had to work that hard to find bare skin.”

Charli XCX

this blind item is from 2015 tho. expired tea

I JUST WANNA DRINK YOU UP 

POUR YOU IN A SILVER CUP

YOU KNOW I LIKE TO PARTY

BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOUR BODY

SO MANY THINGS I SHOULDNT DO

I HATE MYSELF FOR HURTING YOU yeah

HONESTLY IM RECKLESS, IM SORRY IF IM SELFISH

everytime you get too close i wanna run away,

and everytime you say those words I don't know what to say BABE 

back to the beginning xxxx so i can change 

(chorus) 

sorry I'm a little scared, but no one ever really cared (uh)

I took you for graaanted (yeah i did) just a big misunderstanding

I just wanna spend the night (ONE NIGHT) sleeping in your bed tonight (yeah)

Watch a little TV, love it when you need me

a SONG. 

if a writers demo of this ever leaks, someone's head will be joining queen lizzy's in the guillotine basket

random side note but I love how the narrative of strobe light switches from "cause I don't got the time, you will not change my mind, I'm not gonna be one of those girls who falls under spells every single day" to "cause now I've got the time, you always change my mind, I'm just one of those girls, those girls that fall under spells every single day". I wish it was the other way around like Need Ur Luv it still goes OFF

side note #2: recurrent charli motifs: stars, graveyard, glitter(the most common one), neon, glow, heart, stun guns(this is probably the most oldest one, dating all the way back from Nothing Too Serious all the way to TKO and Down Like Woah)