Fluorine

Charli XCX

she sounds absolutely terrible, that hair is a FUCKING mess and she literally looks goofy how she's performing.....

I agree, but I think that was the point. She's taking on the guy's stereotypical role of not giving a shit  :teehee: re: sexy hair/wardrobe, etc.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I agree, but I think that was the point. She's taking on the guy's stereotypical role of not giving a shit  :teehee: re: sexy hair/wardrobe, etc.

Someone needs to tell her it isn’t working lol ... and even if she’s going for the whole not giving a shit look that little bun up top with the rest of it loose or whatever (idk hair style names) just looks tacky as hell

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Uhm what song are these lyrics from

blame it on ur luv

The performance is actually okay. she gave good energy and had hot guys in the background. she just sang a little too nasally and needed a stronger back track imo

I thought she was actually singing too husky rather than too nasally. She needs to be more mindful of her vocals and focus on keeping her tone consistent imo

Someone needs to tell her it isn’t working lol ... and even if she’s going for the whole not giving a shit look that little bun up top with the rest of it loose or whatever (idk hair style names) just looks tacky as hell

i can't even lie she did look pretty damn goofy swaying back and forth like Boys is some sort of hip hop/rap song 

i can't even lie she did look pretty damn goofy swaying back and forth like Boys is some sort of hip hop/rap song 

between that, the hair, the vocals, and the outfit it was just a huge disappointment honestly

sejfhfkjsdh this is lowkey making me sad 

you know what really makes me so sad tho? is the fucking HFK tour setlist I wanted to vomit.... 

I'm seeing her in 2 weeks though omg but more looking forward to halsey at this point and I dont even like her that much

you know what really makes me so sad tho? is the fucking HFK tour setlist I wanted to vomit.... 

I'm seeing her in 2 weeks though omg but more looking forward to halsey at this point and I dont even like her that much

I literally JUST went under the charlixcx hashtag on instagram and asked someone who posted a vid of her first performance on the tour what the setlist was...

but imagine looking forward to halsey  :lmao: never that 

how long will she continue to perform this and pretend that it's a good song?

as long as she keeps getting booked to talk about "reverting the male gaze"... 

remember when she said she might even release a second mixtape before the album? and how she just had the best label meeting ever and literally can't wait to get all the the new music to us?

Oh wow..... the tour setlist i saw on twitter......

how does charli have LITERALLY HUNDREDS of bops that i would lose my shit to live and she CONTINUES to play:

Boom Clap

Break the Rules

Fancy

I Love It

plus like two extra songs

i really can’t. The GP will never understand her appeal if she keeps doing this, and i’m sure it’s her label saying this is what will sell her. idiots. If she performed the exchange songs every night at the hfk tour for example- she would shake the entire area. Such a mess. I hate this for her.

ANYWAY I’m so excited to meet her and chat though, i have so much to say and so little time with her i’m sure. Want to ask about so many songs and her thoughts on so many things. She means so much to me ugh :(

H0bDaqU.gif

Does anyone think Charli's still dealing with nasal congestion from the flu or whatever she had? She did have to be on vocal rest... fuck idk her voice just sounded really, really bad and I'm trying to figure out why she sounded so husky and congested. Her voice even kinda cracked. Wtf is going on. Her tone is consistent in the studio (that's not something you can edit) so why can't she reproduce the same sound live? It doesn't even sound like she can hold a steady note anymore. Is it laziness or health? Maybe all the partying is destroying her voice?? Boys is a terrible song to sing live anyways.

Charli is such a prolific artist and she's too talented to spend her time and effort on trying to fulfill a record label quota. XCX3 should've been out by now but her label is STILL forcing promo out of Boys. ATAP was a bit of a slow burner hit, but it's not like that matters because her label is too fucking stupid to realize she know's what she's doing. All they've ever done is hold her back.

I bet Charli is soooo tired of these games, she must be so frustrated. 

She doesn't need more mainstream success, she needs her label to give her more freedom over her own career. To the GP, she looks like a talentless one hit wonder trying to score another hit with subpar songs, WHEN SHE"S SITTING ON BOPS 1000x BETTER THAN BOYS OR ATAP!!!! Remember that IG post months ago about how excited and happy she was after having the best meeting ever with her label and how she can't wait to get all the new music to us? That might all be over now because of the leaks. I wish she would've had some sort of announcement to make: a title, a release date, even a release month, instead of dragging us along. I wanna see her contract details tbh

I will also forever be salty about the fact that the Red Bull 30 Days in LA concert was fucking FREE and the only reason I couldn't go was because the event was 21 and over. I could've witnessed the legendary Exchange songs and that iconic HBA jacket (that would later make an appearance on the cover of Number One Angel) paired with the red latex in person. I could've been there.

Also, I've been meaning to post this thought I've had for quite some time: If that fat bitch @fckyeahcharli didn't PUBLICLY TWEET that Charli PRIVATELY MESSAGED them shortly after the release of N1A that she would be sending a WeTransfer file with the Exchange tracks sometime in the following week... we would probably have them. But no, they had to fuck it up and paint Charli as a liar for never sending it. Obviously it's a risky situation if she's having to go behind her label's back and message a fan account in order to get those songs released in some way but, I can't say I expect whoever runs that account to be smart enough to realize that. Angels, get your pitchforks and torches ready, @fckyeahcharli needs to be exterminated.

Charli's career frustrates me so much