Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm confused about "only threw this party for you" because it's really not that great a song, from the couple times i've made it all the way through. a. g. played it at the lightning lipgloss event in his set, though, so i guess he likes it...maybe it'll be on a pc release.

also if anyone needs help with specific charli songs, i'm happy to oblige - i think i got them all, aside from some snippets! might take me a few days, but my inbox is open. <3

link to the set?

I'm confused about "only threw this party for you" because it's really not that great a song, from the couple times i've made it all the way through. a. g. played it at the lightning lipgloss event in his set, though, so i guess he likes it...maybe it'll be on a pc release.

also if anyone needs help with specific charli songs, i'm happy to oblige - i think i got them all, aside from some snippets! might take me a few days, but my inbox is open. <3

as an i only threw this party for you stan i am happy to know it's been played more than just at the nylon japan party. i don't care how it's released i just need it in studio quality  :defeated:

as an i only threw this party for you stan i am happy to know it's been played more than just at the nylon japan party. i don't care how it's released i just need it in studio quality  :defeated:

TOKYO WHASSUP i've listened to the live version wayyy too much i also need the studio quality so bad

This is super irrelevant to anything discussed in the past few pages, but I just wanted to note how much this heaux loves singing about girls and boys in her music, like:

• How Can I: "It was boys and girls, and girls and boys."
  • Boys: "I was busy thinking 'bout boys."
  • Blame It on U: "Bad boy make a bad girl good."
  • Girls Night Out: "It's a girls night out. No boys, no boys."
  • Secret (Shh): "Good girls shouldn't party; we do what we supposed to do."
  • Good Girls: "Good girls don't do that type of stuff!"
  • Break the Rules: "Boys and girls across the world, putting on our dancing shoes."
  • Hanging Around: "With all the boys in the back alley, and all my girls in the superstore."
  • Come to My Party: "I got all the boys and the Barbies, they wanna hang with Charli."
  • Hey Boy, Hey Girl: ...need I add more, lol

Just something I've definitely picked up on while waiting an eternity for XCX3 enjoying her whole discography. (:

did any of you guys make any remixes using those sophie stems or just good mixes/reworks/edits in general? i have karen bee’s boys edit which bangs so hard. it would be cool to have more! let me know pls

This is super irrelevant to anything discussed in the past few pages, but I just wanted to note how much this heaux loves singing about girls and boys in her music, like:

• How Can I: "It was boys and girls, and girls and boys."
  • Boys: "I was busy thinking 'bout boys."
  • Blame It on U: "Bad boy make a bad girl good."
  • Girls Night Out: "It's a girls night out. No boys, no boys."
  • Secret (Shh): "Good girls shouldn't party; we do what we supposed to do."
  • Good Girls: "Good girls don't do that type of stuff!"
  • Break the Rules: "Boys and girls across the world, putting on our dancing shoes."
  • Hanging Around: "With all the boys in the back alley, and all my girls in the superstore."
  • Come to My Party: "I got all the boys and the Barbies, they wanna hang with Charli."
Just something I've definitely picked up on while waiting an eternity for XCX3 enjoying her whole discography. (:
bisexual legend

• How Can I: "It was boys and girls, and girls and boys."
  • Boys: "I was busy thinking 'bout boys."
  • Blame It on U: "Bad boy make a bad girl good."
  • Girls Night Out: "It's a girls night out. No boys, no boys."
  • Secret (Shh): "Good girls shouldn't party; we do what we supposed to do."
  • Good Girls: "Good girls don't do that type of stuff!"
  • Break the Rules: "Boys and girls across the world, putting on our dancing shoes."
  • Come to My Party: "I got all the boys and the Barbies, they wanna hang with Charli."

Don’t forget Hey Boy Hey Girl (feat. will.i.am) as well as Boys & Girls, of which she co-wrote with will.i.am! ;)