Fluorine

Charli XCX

for any of u pc music fans on this thread, while i was listening to track 10 i felt like i recognized the instrumental and it's because life sim (one of the pc music producers who helped with track 10) sampled his own song from PC Music, Vol. 2 "I.D.L." which happens to also be track 10 on that compilation, just a fun fact :P

either she/ her label wants to save it for the off chance she releases an album or Charli hates No Angel/ the Exchange songs now

wow I am seriously triggered after listening to No Angel tho and want to drag Pop2 to the trash sos

can we confirm that any gheys have no angel/ taxi????? were they on the google doc

Of course sis those snippets were played ages ago on discord.

All those songs were in Charli's Gdrive (all Xcx3 era + "Ag's one day mixtape" and a few old era songs) the gheys who have it told they have A L O T of material from this.

Yeah it was on the Japanese edition, might be on the euro version too

OMG + the only version of Sucker I have is the one with BEEP. I hate my life. :toofunny:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Pop 2 has amazing instrumentals, good lyrics, beautiful cover art and interesting production. The only thing that bothers me is autotune, that's all. I'll forgive her collabs, but not autotune.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro