Fluorine

Charli XCX

Unleaked. :/ Probably sounds a bit like "Not In Love" though, I'm guessing it was written around the same time.

So... Any of you guys could help me? I've downloaded everything which got leak since 08/29 and my lap fucked me. I've already recovery everything but I don't know what leaked anymore. I saw some songs named like ''High On Helium'' ''Kingdom Come'' but I couldn't find this anywhere :$. If anybody have a mega link with everything or could send me every song wich leaked since then, I'd would be the happiest people in the world lol.

Thanks! :defeated:

I don't think "High on Helium" actually surfaced outside being played on Discord. If you still don't have "Kingdom Come" just message me & I'll upload it when I am online next. 

Slightly more HQ CTMP leaked, so I made an edit using the 320kpbs snippet, a bit of the MQ one, and this new "HQ" one

https://dbr.ee/DUql

UGH SO CLOSE, thanks for uploading. 

Ok where's the DJ Mustard song @@Jim Morrison ? u said it leaked

Someone posted Zippyshare links yesterday, there's like...two? Maybe. Not sure. The one w/ Dijon is shitty quality though. 

Unleaked. :/ Probably sounds a bit like "Not In Love" though, I'm guessing it was written around the same time.

I don't think "High on Helium" actually surfaced outside being played on Discord. If you still don't have "Kingdom Come" just message me & I'll upload it when I am online next. 

UGH SO CLOSE, thanks for uploading. 

Someone posted Zippyshare links yesterday, there's like...two? Maybe. Not sure. The one w/ Dijon is shitty quality though. 

Thank you! Couldn't pm you, but I'm still looking for KC!

7qhp.gif

Dreamer vs Backseat

3AM vs Out of My Head  

Blame it On You vs Lucky

Roll with Me vs Tears

Emotional vs I Got It

ILY2 vs Femmebot   

White Roses vs Delicious

Babygirl vs Unlock it 

Drugs vs Porsche

Lipgloss vs Track 10

With ILY2 and Femmebot, there's a complete tie but I still like them both more than White Roses and Delicious. I prefer Delicious to White Roses only if the Tommy Cash verse was edited out. Lipgloss and Track 10 are both perfect so I'm not choosing. 

Tbh Mykki Blanco should have been on I Got It and Pablo Vittar on Femmebot. The cheesy Brazilian vibe might work on that gay ass track but it's so jarring in IGI :toofunny:

Unleaked. :/ Probably sounds a bit like "Not In Love" though, I'm guessing it was written around the same time. I don't think "High on Helium" actually surfaced outside being played on Discord. If you still don't have "Kingdom Come" just message me & I'll upload it when I am online next. UGH SO CLOSE, thanks for uploading. Someone posted Zippyshare links yesterday, there's like...two? Maybe. Not sure. The one w/ Dijon is shitty quality though.

Can you please post the links baby