Fluorine

Charli XCX

dirty sexy money video is very cute good job charles

i'm not going to do the n1a vs pop2 thing because to be honest for me there is absolutely no contest, especially without the features edited out. so here are my thots on the tracks instead

backseat - underwhelming, we can all agree this is a flop. it's not bad but it's not good either

out of my head - the laziest song on the mixtape in my opinion, alma should have kept it

lucky - insanely boring to me, i have nothing else to say. i just don't like it

tears - also boring. i know people like the screaming but it's a hard pass from me

i got it - somewhat a slammer once pabllo vittar is removed. the chorus is just so fucking messy

femmebot - a bit of a popper but also not listenable unless mykki blanco is removed

delicious - even without tommy cash this song does not do it for me. i don't hate it but i definitely don't like it

unlock it - second fave song on the tape; a masterpiece but again, not listenable unless jay park is removed

porsche - i otherwise would not really care a great deal about this song but due to the fact that it is above average it is in my top 3

track 10 - the ONLY song i can listen to on the mixtape without any edits made. a diamond in the rough

pop2 gets a 4/10 from me. it would be a solid 2/10 without blame it on your love.

tenor.gif

aw imagine being deaf like that sad person above. would not recommend

Okay seeing as everyone's doing these here's my personal thoughts on the mixtape.

Backseat - so good. They did not give the gays what they wanted, however I still think they created a solid song. Just because it was not what we were expecting doesn't mean it's bad.

Out Of My Head - BANGER. Charli should have at least sung the chorus but a bop

Lucky - My favourite song on the mixtape by far. It's beautiful and I love when she experiments with autotune. The outtro is soooooooo fucking good shit

Tears - Wasn't expecting anything from this one but it's so fucking good. As everyone has already said, the screams are everything

I Got It - A messy bop. Hated it at first but I love it now, it's a fucking mess but thats what I love about it. Could have done without Pabllo

Femmebot - Didn't need both features (or either tbh) but again it's a bop

Delicious - overrated imo. It's okay but Tommy ruins it - definitely my least favourite

Unlock It - A fucking masterpiece. Love it so much. I don't even hate Jay Park on it, but I wish Hannah Diamond was on it because the chorus screams HD

Porsche - Amazing. Pull Up remains unbothered but this is still really good

Track 10 - This song is massive. Love the intro too

All in all, a very solid mixtape. A lot more experimental than N1A which apparently a lot of the members here can't handle but I think it's a really good release

FzytWEW.png

All discord leaks, studio versions, stems, instrumentals and other things by XCX over the last year and beyond. Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/not posting the actual link

Hey gays, this is a reminder to ALL OF YOU who wants to link my masterpost: 

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE FULL LINK for all of our sake. There are bots running in this site that'll automatically scan for copyrighted files and take them down (I've had this happen when I posted the masterpost in google drive). If someone is asking for a link for the masterpost, just post the instructions on how to get it, but for god's sake DO NOT POST THE WHOLE FUCKING LINK thanks

This is what you gays should copy and paste next time someone ask for one: 

http://links.snahp.it/929xcx

click the link above, the password is the first five letters of this forum's name (without spaces)

once you finally got the mega link, you'll need to enter decryption key, which you can find here: https://pastebin.com/6izwpcm6 (just copy and paste the whole pastebin

ok whoever dislikes this mixtape needs to go out of this thread and never coming in again. the mixtape is perfect even with all those features. stop editing those wonderful tracks and deal with the magnificence of this mixtape. bye

someone said it!!!

girls this mixtape is good and disliking it for reasons like "too much autotune" is stupid. get used it it, charli is the t-pain of pop now

but for real, this mixtape is so good and besides oomh every song/feature is excellence!!!

don't dismiss this mixtape right away ya'll, give it a few listens, put the songs on repeat.

It takes a few listens to get it fully, I freaking love all the songs  :defeated:

Track 10 is an EXPERIENCE.

I would never hurt you

someone said it!!!

girls this mixtape is good and disliking it for reasons like "too much autotune" is stupid. get used it it, charli is the t-pain of pop now

but for real, this mixtape is so good and besides oomh every song/feature is excellence!!!

So, I'm being stupid because I'm getting a headache because of her autotune? Gurl, bye.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Hey gays, so since I got a shit ton of DMCA complaints in google drive, so this time I'm sharing my masterpost in Mega and hopefully through the following protocol, it won't be taken down again. There'll be 2 passwords to access the files to keep it more secure

click the link above, the password is the first five letters of this forum's name (without spaces)

once you finally got the mega link, you'll need to enter decryption key, which you can find here: https://pastebin.com/6izwpcm6 (just copy and paste the whole pastebin

anddd that's it. enjoy.

It's gone  :rip:

photo-4697.jpg?_r=1496934460

Just because she's on my profie pic, doesn't mean I stan her hard and love everything she does. I also have Charli on my Twitter profile pic and, as you can see, I don't love everything she does. So, shush.

bye fat

You probably wanted to quote someone else, I'm a skinny legend. :pls:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

dont get the hype with femmebot it was kighkey bad

omg imagine being this deaf, hellen keller shakiing in her grave

im tired of some of you dumb twinks complaining about autotune acting like it doesnt fit sound good AND perfectly into the pc music aesthetic. the way she experiments with it on this mixtape left me speechless in a good way tbh, especially in tears, lucky, and track 10. It's literally one of the best things of this mixtape and if you can't see that im sorry y'all are that delusional LMAO

I've seen so much hate towards Tommy Cash but the real enemy here is Pabllo - her/his/their voice is horrible and fucked up the whole song. Same with that one Major Lazer song. Don't give jobs to untalented people just because they are QUEER! 

Mykki used to be really good but that rap is giving me Shea Couleé realness. Also Jay Park can go but all in all I don't care too much about them. 

This mixcxtape is a real grower. In the beginning I put N1A over It because It's the obvious better release on first listen but after many spins Pop2 worked It's way up and It's now at least EVEN with N1A. There is some dope shit on It.