Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y'all need to get out of your butts and deal with the fact that not everybody has to like the mixtape.

Lol nobody said you had to like the mixtape we're just saying you're entitled to your wrong opinion. Also you're in the Charli XCX thread so you should assume that the unpopular opinion would be to dislike something she releases 

FzytWEW.png

Lol nobody said you had to like the mixtape we're just saying you're entitled to your wrong opinion. Also you're in the Charli XCX thread so you should assume that the unpopular opinion would be to dislike something she releases 

That's exactly what people are aiming for. LMAO. So, since people would say that my opinion is wrong, from my point of view your (people who like it) opinion is wrong. I know where I am, and I don't see how unpopular opinion is to dislike something, for example: Gaga releases a new song (I LOOOOVE Gaga), and I give it a couple of listens, and if it seems off to me I won't love it or play it ever again and I'll say it everywhere, and won't force myself to like it. Should I be away from LanaBoards since I said in one topic that I don't like L4L as much as I do her previous albums? I mean, this is Lana FORUM, should I assume that the unpopular opinion would be to dislike something she releases?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

http://ew.com/music/2017/12/15/charli-xcx-pop-2-mixtape-interview-new-album/

I know this is not your favorite topic, but you’ve talked before about how leaks of unreleased songs this summer threw a wrench in your plans for your third album. Have you considered putting those songs out as a separate mixtape or EP so fans have a legal way of supporting those songs, even if you’re letting them go?
I mean, I don’t really want to talk about this, honestly, but here’s the thing — those songs are still really important to me, and I’m not done with them yet. That’s why it’s so frustrating. They’re still a really important part of who I am, and I hope to release them. But I’m just so honestly pissed off about it that I’m figuring out how to deal with that myself. That’s all I say on that.

we really don't deserve her. 

X----into me, into you----X

I know this is not your favorite topic, but you’ve talked before about how leaks of unreleased songs this summer threw a wrench in your plans for your third album. Have you considered putting those songs out as a separate mixtape or EP so fans have a legal way of supporting those songs, even if you’re letting them go?

I mean, I don’t really want to talk about this, honestly, but here’s the thing — those songs are still really important to me, and I’m not done with them yet. That’s why it’s so frustrating. They’re still a really important part of who I am, and I hope to release them. But I’m just so honestly pissed off about it that I’m figuring out how to deal with that myself. That’s all I say on that.

I hope she'll rework a bit some of the leaked songs for XCX3 and release them. :defeated:

ASDKLFJ; FUCKING HELL YOU GUYS MY MEGA MASTERPOST WAS TAKEN DOWN BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTED THE FULL LINK HERE OMFGGG  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

I'll making another link on my back up buT THIS IS A FRIENDLY REMINDER TO NOT POST FULL LINKS OF MY MASTERPOST FFS THERE'S A REASON WHY IT HAS 2 PASSWORDS

Poor Charlotte I feel bad for her about all this situation because all this production takes creativity + money + hours in studio + atlantic pissing her off etc. She needs to understand that it happened and nothing is gonna change it. Stay strong mama XCX3 is going to happen and I will buy all those leaked songs if they ever come to an official release someday 

ASDKLFJ; FUCKING HELL YOU GUYS MY MEGA MASTERPOST WAS TAKEN DOWN BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTED THE FULL LINK HERE OMFGGG  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

I'll making another link on my back up buT THIS IS A FRIENDLY REMINDER TO NOT POST FULL LINKS OF MY MASTERPOST FFS THERE'S A REASON WHY IT HAS 2 PASSWORDS

Forgive me, sis. 

2uJshmq.gif

Does anyone except gays that will buy her album anyways know that her album leaked?

Like is it truly that big of a deal? 

Charli, No Angel + CTMP (HQ) will be worth the $12.99 and we will still buy/ stream it 

2uJshmq.gif

picosong.com/wFMqF/ 

Good recording of Wanna Get Fucked Up found on PCmusic boards (not mine srry)

IT SOUNDS SO GOOD  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: 

Hottie, thank you for this. TBH, I imagined Pop 2 to have this sound + voice.  :bop:  Imagine it in HQ. :defeated:

It's so good OMG! :hdu: