Fluorine

Charli XCX

why are they just now releasing a solo version of dirty sexy money after they already performed it with french montana at the EMA's and the music video dropped literally yesterday with him in it... like i'm 100% down for the solo version i just want to know why lol

also this is a super weird question but does anyone know if charli has like ever actually said her legal name either on camera or audio? to this day the name charlotte aitchison doesn't even feel real because i don't think i've ever heard her address once it in my 5 years of stanning

UGGHHHH thank you for posting this!! Friendly reminder that everyone needs to be as hype about this song leaking as they are with R&R  :hooker:

ya

everyone shut up about Pop 2  and get back to our main focus

<3 ROUND & ROUND TAXI & WANNA GET FUCKED UP <3

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

idk why the forum gays stan melodrama so hard... lorde's voice sounds terrible in 80% in it, like she's gasping for air. She had a good thing going on with Joel, idk why she had to fuck it up jack antonoff. 

Ok I'm usually the last one who's pulling the "critics" card because I listen to what I like and that's It but It's clearly not just "forum gays" that stan Melodrama. The production is perfect and her vocals are crazy good - all supported by the flawless songwriting. Only the Kate Bush of our generation.  :flutter: