Fluorine

Charli XCX

Caroline Polachek screaming into the mic in the studio

mariah-carey_gif.gif

Charli screeching out the whistle notes in Lucky

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Charli screeching out the whistle notes in Lucky

:deadbanana:   :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

I'M FUCKING DEAD, JSKDKDSAKJDKDKFDSJSKALDKKSD

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Out of topic but: am I the only one who is in deep love with our goddess Good Girls? It's so next level. I cant wait for the new album

Reading her latest interviews I just hope we get a new album :defeated:

Btw, I love Good Girls too :flutter:

U kidding with us sis? tko has always been 1.40 min long. There's another 2 versions with the leakers which has a 3rd verse but they said is very messy

I.....I'm sorry I didn't know? 

It's only two minutes. I read somewhere that Charli wanting a feature on the track but I think tko is scrapped for good

Thank you! And wow I wish she finished it. It's so good

Enough with this XCX3 leaked already. It didn't I believe just a few of the songs did like good girls and come to my party and m0aybe bottles and girls night out. But the rest don't sound like third album material. Your telling me XCX3 was

Come to my party

Down like woah

Bounce

Queen lizzy

Good Girls

Ring

Girls night out

was xcx3

Most of that is hardly album material

And also not enough for an album.

We don't know the tracklist. We just know some of it leaked. But don't go throwing around and accepting the idea that xcx3 leaked. We don't really know.

Enough with this XCX3 leaked already. It didn't I believe just a few of the songs did like good girls and come to my party and m0aybe bottles and girls night out. But the rest don't sound like third album material. Your telling me XCX3 was

Come to my party

Down like woah

Bounce

Queen lizzy

Good Girls

Ring

Girls night out

was xcx3

Most of that is hardly album material

And also not enough for an album.

We don't know the tracklist. We just know some of it leaked. But don't go throwing around and accepting the idea that xcx3 leaked. We don't really know.

We know for sure that Waterfall, Bounce, Can You Hear Me, Good Girls, Girls Night Out, and Come to My Party were intended for the album. Those were confirmed for the album by her in interviews. A rumored tracklist did include Down Like Whoa, I Wanna Be With U, Queen Lizzy, Die 4, and the singles as well. We definitely don't know for sure about those ones but we can assume that handful of tracks were recorded around the same time the album was being made. So a big part of it DID leak and she probably is working on a new version by now.

Can someone send me a masterpost with all the recent leaks?

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

We know for sure that Waterfall, Bounce, Can You Hear Me, Good Girls, Girls Night Out, and Come to My Party were intended for the album. Those were confirmed for the album by her in interviews. A rumored tracklist did include Down Like Whoa, I Wanna Be With U, Queen Lizzy, Die 4, and the singles as well. We definitely don't know for sure about those ones but we can assume that handful of tracks were recorded around the same time the album was being made. So a big part of it DID leak and she probably is working on a new version by now.

Damn then I can see why the label didn't put it out. Those arnt very strong songs though I do love them. Taxi. No Angel round and round. Come to my party. Hey Boy hey girl would be cool. I know hey boy hey girl was also confirmed for the album in an interview. I think.

mykki litearlly ruined femmebot like his rap is so bad and sounds bad ...it litearlly sounds like when on drag race they have to come up with a rap for the challenge it’s that bad

Get this slander out of here, Mykkie MADE Femmebot. Wig still flying.

Aren't you the one I got banned from ATRL? Hey rat!  ;)

Calm down sis, Britney was the first popstar I stanned for but BJ is an abomination in her discography - don't compare Pop2 to It please  :toofunny:  

oh you still think you're a mod over there? LOL maybe if you live long enough baby :D 

kchR0Ol.gif

good luck girl, ive been asking for like 2 days

gOzUgPD.gif

I think the user "its" posted one! It's a page or two back maybe. I used it and it works!

omfg i swear there's something wrong with lanaboards like I already changed the link but it still redirected to the old link posted, and so you actually have to copy and paste the link to the url bar, not just click the link. anyways, I think i've already fixed it now

Okay gays, I've reupload another link of the masterpost, but this is a reminder to ALL OF YOU who wants to link it:

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE FULL LINK ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET for all of our sake. There are bots running in this site that'll automatically scan for copyrighted files and take them down (I've had this happen when I posted the masterpost google drive AND IN MEGA TOO IF YOU DON'T BE CAREFUL). If someone is asking for a link for the masterpost, just post the instructions on how to get it, but for god's sake DO NOT POST THE WHOLE FUCKING LINK thanks

This is what you gays should copy and paste next time someone ask for one: 

http://links.snahp.it/27xcx

click the link above, the password is the first five letters of this forum's name (without spaces)

once you finally got the mega link, you'll need to enter decryption key, which you can find here https://pastebin.com/jJ5FG6aZ (just copy and paste the whole pastebin)

once again, please DO NOT post links that begins with https://mega.nz/fm/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@ <3

Damn then I can see why the label didn't put it out. Those arnt very strong songs though I do love them. Taxi. No Angel round and round. Come to my party. Hey Boy hey girl would be cool. I know hey boy hey girl was also confirmed for the album in an interview. I think.

gorl are you implying hey boy hey girl is better than the entire leaked xcx3 album

tumblr_p11lsy0mJE1tufjpro1_400.jpg