Fluorine

Charli XCX

I thought transsexual is when person goes to surgery and take hormones? If SOPHIE did/is doing that, then she's transsexual right?

If not, and if she's actually transgender then my bad. Pointing out just in case: no hate. 

It's more commonly used than "transsexual" these days, but I guess in terms of definition, yes, that's correct. However, it's just far more common and preferred amongst the trans community to just use the term "transgender"

8V7Yvel.png

It's more commonly used than "transsexual" these days, but I guess in terms of definition, yes, that's correct. However, it's just far more common and preferred amongst the trans community to just use the term "transgender"

Okay, good to know.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I mean Mykki had some really good songs in the beginning of his "career" but he sounds like a joke. I've got better bars than him lol. Tommy Cash is fine tho. His feature on Delicious is one of the better ones on the mixcxtape, so that's that on that.

who is sophie

SOPHIE is a producer who's associated with the PC Music label and genre ever since. She produced the Vroom Vroom EP and most of Charli's unreleased 3rd album. She's currently releasing singles off her debut album (even tho there's a single collection "album" called PRODUCT which is VERY good)

She produced also Bitch, I'm Madonna (with Diplo but his parts suck lol) 

She's the future - look her up!

oh no slander here for sophie. she's a great producer. and ponyboy ...i actually think its my favorite thing from her so far. just she annoys me a bit thats all and thats fine. mainly because if the reason some charli songs arnt released is because the sophie price...which is a rumor so my annoyance can be very invalid. lol