Fluorine

Charli XCX

Guys honestly I think the biggest reason there have been only three songs on the mixtapes with any SOPHIE involvement (and just one solo SOPHIE production) is because she's probably charges more than a mixtape budget. I'm not 100% sure, because no-name artists like Banoffee and Quay Dash have been able to get SOPHIE production, but SOPHIE's not cheap. "Roll With Me" probably cost a lot more than the PC Music productions on N1A. (The "Oh Yeah" example works really well, but I think Lady Leshurr said that about her song with SOPHIE too...and I think Le1f & a few others might have said the same thing recently.) 

PC Music's never been really about making money from the beginning...it's a newer thing for them to even be selling their stuff. 

Like....I doubt it's that complicated with the Exchange songs not being released, I think that it's probably that's probably most of the reason, not just Charli wanting to save them for something else. Not discounting that, if they really are special to her, she might want to hold onto them for awhile; but working with people like A. G. & the PC crew probably costs her and/or the label so much less than SOPHIE. 

I'm also thinking Stargate cost a pretty penny too...again, no way to know for sure, but they've made hits for everyone from Beyonce and Rihanna to Britney & Wiz Khalifa, and like...huge hits. So the songs intended for the album (with both SOPHIE & Stargate) probably weren't cheap either, which is why they weren't featured on the tape either. 

Guys honestly I think the biggest reason there have been only three songs on the mixtapes with any SOPHIE involvement (and just one solo SOPHIE production) is because she's probably charges more than a mixtape budget. I'm not 100% sure, because no-name artists like Banoffee and Quay Dash have been able to get SOPHIE production, but SOPHIE's not cheap. "Roll With Me" probably cost a lot more than the PC Music productions on N1A. (The "Oh Yeah" example works really well, but I think Lady Leshurr said that about her song with SOPHIE too...and I think Le1f & a few others might have said the same thing recently.) 

PC Music's never been really about making money from the beginning...it's a newer thing for them to even be selling their stuff. 

Like....I doubt it's that complicated with the Exchange songs not being released, I think that it's probably that's probably most of the reason, not just Charli wanting to save them for something else. Not discounting that, if they really are special to her, she might want to hold onto them for awhile; but working with people like A. G. & the PC crew probably costs her and/or the label so much less than SOPHIE. 

I'm also thinking Stargate cost a pretty penny too...again, no way to know for sure, but they've made hits for everyone from Beyonce and Rihanna to Britney & Wiz Khalifa, and like...huge hits. So the songs intended for the album (with both SOPHIE & Stargate) probably weren't cheap either, which is why they weren't featured on the tape either. 

sophie

qween of knowing her worth

but anyway someone leak ATAP Sophie demo so i can make it clap 2 it thxks

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

Sophie is starting to annoy me tbh...sorry not sorry

I wanna add that i feel like her concept for her new album will b tired bc she already exhausted that concept for vroom vroom... idk what everyone was on gassing up Ponyboy lol 

I wanna add that I couldn't listen to the first single because she was so off key and out of tune

Personally

Number 1 Angel > Pop 2 > Vroom Vroom > Super Ultra > True Romance > Sucker > 14

I really am loving her PC inspired stuff and her stuff with A.G cause it sounds so natural for her. Also I left out Heartbreaks and Earthquakes cause a lot of TR songs are on it.