Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sophie is starting to annoy me tbh...sorry not sorry

lol same, i love her music but she’s...so pretentious, about everything. release dates, singles, her name...it’s cool but i don’t really understand why.

i LOVED the recent picture on Charli’s IG of her hugging Charli & smiling, though!! It was the most human pic of her I’ve ever seen, gave me hope. :’)

If I’m being completely honest, my favorite Charli song changes every few weeks... :toofunny:

with the exception of Babygirl, of course. :cuteface:

I can’t even figure out my Top 5 from her anymore. :rip:

There are TOO MANY IMMACUALTE SONGS THAT MISS XBOX HAS BLESSEDT US WITH!

MY UNWORTHY EARS ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

14417469274.gif

omg...... i never had any complaints about her using autotune (i actually kind of liked it  :hooker: ) but hearing unlock it without autotune makes the song sound so much more angelic omg..................... britdrowwn.gif

gorl are you implying hey boy hey girl is better than the entire leaked xcx3 album

tumblr_p11lsy0mJE1tufjpro1_400.jpg

no im saying that hey boy hey girl is a very god pop song. does no one else agree here? very fucking catchy

like when she sings romance romance and whatya whatya waiting for....its so damn good.

no im saying that hey boy hey girl is a very god pop song. does no one else agree here? very fucking catchy

like when she sings romance romance and whatya whatya waiting for....its so damn good.

if one of the exchange songs get released.....omg that would suuuuck. like can they have their own mixtape called XCX3 

XCX3 Mixtape

Come To My Party

Good Girls

No Angel

Taxi

Round and Round

Up & Down

Hey Boy Hey Girl

Bounce

Girls Night Out

Party 4 You

Bottles

Wanna Get Fucked Up?

though honestly a mixtape like this one would be toooo lit to actually exist

(i added the last 5 songs so it could at least be around 10 songs.

anyone think this would be damn amazing and perfect?

Completely agree with u but Taxi is pop emergency

oh omg fuck yeah. pssshhhh i would give them all up just to hear taxi. without a doubt

The sudden SOPHIE slander in here when Ponyboy is one of the best songs released this year. Ya'll salty because Sam knows her worth? Charli is cool with her so don't be so pissed about literally nothing. Her debut album will slay and ya'll will deal. 

iOBmbOK.gif

Fuck me up, Xbox!

o5J3aWg.png

Don't hate me for asking this, cause I'm asking out of curiosity: Is SOPHIE actually transsexual? 

Yes, she is trans. We don't know any details yet but the It's Ok To Cry music video is very telling when It comes to medication (hence her swollen breast area)

Also the choice of pronouns as you can tell from my post :) 

The correct term is "transgender" but yes, she is.

I thought transsexual is when person goes to surgery and take hormones? If SOPHIE did/is doing that, then she's transsexual right?

If not, and if she's actually transgender then my bad. Pointing out just in case: no hate. 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

i LOVED the recent picture on Charli’s IG of her hugging Charli & smiling, though!! It was the most human pic of her I’ve ever seen, gave me hope. :’)

which picture are u referring to?