Fluorine

Charli XCX

Them weird ass high notes in Lucky snatched my wig so hard ya'll im not even kidding i actually felt my hair rise up from my scalp WTF

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

All I want for xcxmas is Imma Take U Offline and No Angel,  my pu$$y hurts waiting for them to leak 

also reminder that Nuclear Seasons is her magnum opus  :oprah3:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

centred posts are so obnoxious LOL this man has ATRL in every single one of his social media handles

1. only on Twitter and only because I use Twitter to connect with fellow ATRLers but you should know since you stalk me.

2. don't you have a life or wasn't It enough to "drag" me because of my HIV - why continue in here? You're THAT lonely and pathetic? Leave me alone please. 

not when Taxi and all of her other legendary bops that I can't keep track of exist

When Taxi leaks in 320 kpbs and is in my libary I'll reconsider but for now ms Nuclear Seasons reigns supreme  :clapback:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

lmao that's literally one of the weakest tracks on xcx3 u can keep her

we love common sense

waterfall hate? reported

the production alone is stronger than some ugly filler tracks like DLW and GNO

ok well unless Charli moonlights as a producer, I'm not gonna stan a Charli song bc of the production - I'm gonna stan bc Charli made it amazing

is there a new link to the masterpost that got copyright nuked

miss harmonia i love u

it's ok tho, waterfall honestly isn't that bad and neither is your taste, it could be worse. Someone on here said Ponyboy is one of the best songs of the year LMFAO imagine that

snjkdnksjnfjk