gold coins is easily on of the most fun songs to sing along to

Gold coins everywhere,

dollars up in the air

its a billionaire's love affair

Gold coins out the window 

money pours like the rain falls

and Imma spend it like I don't care 

Famous is the best for singing along to tho  :hooker:

off topic but im still heated i never got the vroom vroom vinyl and they're all fucking $180 on discogs/ebay  :( i already did my time wasting money on charli merch when i spent 100 on my !francheskaar! & emelline singles  :toofunny:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Can't find where but someone asked for the Alt version of GNO :)

Girls Night Out - Pete Version

http://picosong.com/wRFEi/

Can't find where but someone asked for the Alt version of GNO :)

Girls Night Out - Pete Version

http://picosong.com/wRFEi/

ohmyfucking god I will gag if she actually includes that in the final cut of GNO like it's so fucking bad but at the same time there's a sample of Boom Clap in Delicious so like....

And didn't Good Girls also have that rapper just keeps repeating "tell me where the good girls go" or something like that? did anyone ever make an alt of GG?

I usually see people throw Can You Hear Me under the bus for being filler when the exchange songs exist but I swear...it's so fucking good  :deadbanana:  I'm fragile af lately and every time I hear songs like this that make me think of a special someone I just lose it  :defeated: just don't give her too much hate ladies

CYHM then TOIDF/Die4 right after has me in tears rn

YES!!!

i put it as

Backseat

Tears

D4

Bottles

CYHM

Anybody got a link to the Sweetest Drug, Wow Yeah, High On Helium, Teenage Kicks leak? I don't have access to the masterpost files right now and I have no idea If I have those or not. Those ugly bottoms need to leak the real deal soon - those trashy LQ leaks are getting TIRED.

Delicious is really that song omg. I love Tommy's use of Russian.  :defeated:  

Pop 2 is the best thing I've ever heard in my life.

ZTuqQeo.gif

The last minute. The perfect feature. The vibe. The low-key rave you can have on your own while bopping to It. AHHHH they did that. Probably my fave song on the mixcxtape. 

JhstFEC.gif

in all honesty there are some ACTUAL fillers on XCX3 im very reluctant to listen to

like Queen Lizzy, Girls Night Out, and  Good Girls

If you have bad taste get off my.. get off right now stop follo.. don't even be on this thread. The only people allowed on this thread are angels and XCXers. So if you have bad taste get the fuck off my thread right now! Stop telling to take my clothes off, no I don't fucking smoke weed, no I am not a hoe. Get the fuck out my thread, right now! Yeah, all you motherfuckers! Facts, get the fuck out my thread, don't waste my time! Don't tell me to take my fucking clothes off, perverts. This is for only the angels. This is for the XCXers, the angels and the the true XC.. the true Charli XCX fans! So get the fuck out my chat, good look two thousand people gone only eight thousand, get the fuck off my thread, perverts. Don't play with me, yeah girls (night out), that's how you.. that's how you.. yeah don't let guys step on you uh-uh. Absolutely not, you wanna see a real New Yorker, this is a real New Yorker. That's exactly right losers, don't right fuck me, I'll.. I'll block your ass. I'll take you off a fucking LanaBoards, perverts. Disgusting. Wasting my time.

giphy.gif