Fluorine

Charli XCX

Oh wow yes these 5 new leaks are so good!!!!! next- Pop 2. Here goes!

Is "Heatwave" really a leak, though? It sounded exactly like the one on Super Ultra to me. 

Did Round and Round leak in MQ? I think I saw someone post about it somewhere an hour ago

Don't think so???!?!

some of the vocals are in another song but I like the version that's been tagged to hell and back

Is that in the masterpost? 

ok i just got done listening to the album and here are my top 3 best and worst

(BEST)

1. Track 10

2. Femmebot

3. I Got It

(WORST)

1. Out Of My Head

2. Lucky (i like the lyrics but its just boring)

3. Tears (again, i really like the lyrics to this song it was just so boring to listen to)

death grips is online !

Okay gays, I've reupload another link of the masterpost, but this is a reminder to ALL OF YOU who wants to link it:

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE FULL LINK ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET for all of our sake. There are bots running in this site that'll automatically scan for copyrighted files and take them down (I've had this happen when I posted the masterpost google drive AND IN MEGA TOO IF YOU DON'T BE CAREFUL). If someone is asking for a link for the masterpost, just post the instructions on how to get it, but for god's sake DO NOT POST THE WHOLE FUCKING LINK thanks

This is what you gays should copy and paste next time someone ask for one: 

http://links.snahp.it/27xcx

click the link above, the password is the first five letters of this forum's name (without spaces)

once you finally got the mega link, you'll need to enter decryption key, which you can find here: https://pastebin.com/UcCevQ6R (just copy and paste the whole pastebin)

once again, please DO NOT post links that begins with https://mega.nz/fm/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi hunties here is my pop2 power ranking for the day

1. Porsche - Should be sent to radio. But Atlantic didn't send 3AM to radio either cuz they're hoes

2. Track 10

3. Femmebot - I like Mykki's verse too suck it haters

4. Unlock It 

5. Lucky - Not as good as Britney's but it made me cry

6. Delicious - I really like it, and I don't even mind Tommy's thick Estonian accent lmao

7. Backseat - It's a good song I'm just jaded its not better ft. Carly

8. Tears - I can't tell if I like or hate the screams

9. Out of My Head - Sorry Alma, you're voice is annoying asf. She should just be a DJ Khaled hype woman with her cool hair and shut up.

10. I Got It - I know Charli loves it and wanted to create a LGBT powerhouse bop but like she could have put more effort in the chorus idk

I love that Charli collaborated with so many women and LBGTQ+ Musicians and doesn't rent homophobic, black rappers to try and get a hit (Katy, if you're reading this I am talking to you bitch) 

It's Sucker's birthday so let's give Charli's best song ever, Die Tonight a couple of streams girls !

But seriously, despite a few good songs and Mow That Lawn, I'm glad she found PC music. Also remembers when itunes radio (r.i.p. gone but forgotten) leaked the album?