Fluorine

Charli XCX

praying that that means Charli will drop the party album we all deserve and not the baroque pop we all fear

1158YK4G8Q0Tmg.gif

We need a singIe first....the singIe wiII cIear things up about how the aIbum wiII sound....hopefuIIy its CTMP.....it'II SMASH9fN9lkZ.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

At last the freaking album, I suppose Atlantic pushed her to eventually release one this year. Please Charlotte, give us the party album we all need with Sophie's production.

Btw, I don't expect anything on Friday but I would be satisfied with like a less important leak though, such as Secret (shh) instrumental.

At last the freaking album, I suppose Atlantic pushed her to eventually release one this year. Please Charlotte, give us the party album we all need with Sophie's production.

Btw, I don't expect anything on Friday but I would be satisfied with like a less important leak though, such as Secret (shh) instrumental.

I hope so too but we shouIdn't count on those tracks...I wonder if they're stiII in the studio together... :ohno:

AG is stiII in the picture :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

ALMA tho :noparty: I hope its not for XCX3......it betta be for ALMA :biblio:

I think that AG is now the Executive producer on the new XCX3  :flop:

Or.....SOPHIE is stiII there behind the scenes and they'II reIease the Ieaked aIbum..... :toofloppy:

What do yaII think??? :poordat: Did AG snatch SOPHIE's roIe in charIi's Third aIbum? :defeated:

I hope so too but we shouIdn't count on those tracks...I wonder if they're stiII in the studio together... :ohno:

AG is stiII in the picture :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

ALMA tho :noparty: I hope its not for XCX3......it betta be for ALMA :biblio:

I think that AG is now the Executive producer on the new XCX3  :flop:

Or.....SOPHIE is stiII there behind the scenes and they'II reIease the Ieaked aIbum..... :toofloppy:

What do yaII think??? :poordat: Did AG snatch SOPHIE's roIe in charIi's Third aIbum? :defeated:

AG has been Charli's official creative director for a while, so idk. I like ALMA tho, I'll be ok regardless of where this gets released.

i feel like all her excuses of { "my label keeps pushing my album back", "they won't let me release it", "haha im not gonna release now bc it leaked and IM MAD!!!", "hmm i just work so fast that i'm over XCX3"}

...are all excuses

i def feel like there's another secret reason as to why we never got/will get XCX3 that she's just saying all that ^^ as a cop out

it's not like the songs are bad or any worse than Sucker or anymore avant garde than Pop2, js

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

AG has been Charli's official creative director for a while, so idk. I like ALMA tho, I'll be ok regardless of where this gets released.

Yeah but he was according to choIi not rIIy invoIved with the aIbum....it was mostIy SOPHIE/stargate and bIoodpop.....the mixtapes were both executive produced my AG...so I just wonder if the aIbum wiII now aIso be executive produced by A.G instead of the above? :defeated:

i feel like all her excuses of { "my label keeps pushing my album back", "they won't let me release it", "haha im not gonna release now bc it leaked and IM MAD!!!", "hmm i just work so fast that i'm over XCX3"}

...are all excuses

i def feel like there's another secret reason as to why we never got/will get XCX3 that she's just saying all that ^^ as a cop out

it's not like the songs are bad or any worse than Sucker or anymore avant garde than Pop2, js

Any ideas? :teehee:  

Yeah but he was according to choIi not rIIy invoIved with the aIbum....it was mostIy SOPHIE/stargate and bIoodpop.....the mixtapes were both executive produced my AG...so I just wonder if the aIbum wiII now aIso be executive produced by A.G instead of the above? :defeated:

i really hope not

tbh i find his production to be nothing special

forsure no where even close to the level of SOPHIE

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

...are all excuses

Maybe she isnt keen on the whole process that comes along with releasing an album? I was watching back videos and she was complaining about the label talking about statistics and streaming with albums and then also how much pressure it is to make the music videos to go along with it all. so maybe she really is just giving us excuses to release mixtapes instead so she doesnt have to deal with all the other work that goes into an album  :crossed: ... charli...  :crossed:  dont play songs that are absolute anthems without the intention of releasing them...  :crossed: cruel. I'd rather have not heard No angel/Taxi/RNR etc if she has no intention of them ever being released :flop: 

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

Any ideas? :teehee:  

idk maybe there were some disagreements with compensation for the songs produced by SOPHIE (like some have said)

or maybe SOPHIE got mad that all her hard work leaked off Charli's Google Drive lmao. Sure that's kinda petty, but i'd probs be mad too :toofunny: