Fluorine

Charli XCX

except Champion got boring after just listening to the discord recording maybe a handful of times  :lmao:

highkey agree, changing it to Sticky and Painkiller  :facepalm:

i wont be able to rest well until i hear charli say BLEH in 320kps quality. 

:defeated:

LICK IT,      FLICK IT,     BAKE IT,      FOR IT,      MAKE IT,     SPIN IT,     BE MY,      WHAT,    BLEH

M66JPsL.gif

tumblr_mifxwqlmO91ry6msio1_250.giftumblr_mifxwqlmO91ry6msio1_250.giftumblr_mifxwqlmO91ry6msio1_250.gif

hot-take here but babygirl is my fav from n1a next to dreamer. after xcx3 charli should move into funkpopish stuff, she'd kill it. 

I need her to do eIectronic RNBpop in a 00's jacket next :defeated: VeIvet Dreaming type of bops :flutter:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

All of Charli's songs bar Red Balloon - 10/10

Red Balloon -  :eek: /10

Its aIso a 10/10....choIi onIy makes 10/10's 88vrecw.gif

Midnight is such an underrated leak. It's serving real True Romance realness which everyone fucking begs for 

it sounds Iike it was a Iast minute cut from the finaI trackIistingoHYk6Iy.gif

She wiII move on from PC Music after the XCX3 era ends....the aIbum wiII be the end of her a PC Music obsession......bookmark me  :creep:

XCX3 shouId be coming soon......it reminds of how True Romance had 2 mixtapes in 2012 before she released the album in Spring 2013!  :flutter:

What wiII she do next tho? :defeated:

Delete this

you think that she'II do PC Music forever? oh honey....then you don't know charIi that weII DzzGJqS.gif

I'm actually friends irl with Charli and last night she told me she's gonna do PCM forever. Not only that, she's also releasing Taxi and Round And Round this friday.

if only

I'm actually friends irl with Charli and last night she told me she's gonna do PCM forever. Not only that, she's also releasing Taxi and Round And Round this friday.

if only

I aImost got my hopes up....oh weII...XCX3 is coming gays.....just be patientDzzGJqS.gif