Fluorine

Charli XCX

"Blame It on Your Love" being reworked into the masterpiece that is "Track 10" gives me so much hope. Like, what if she decides to rework a bunch of her old non-PC music material into PC-music bops and bangers like "Track 10"?

I'm shook at the very thought, tbh  :defeated:

WE HAVE TO KEEP IN MY MIND THAT MOST SONGS WE HEARD WERE UNFINISHED DEMO'Sgd4nxJp.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

"Blame It on Your Love" being reworked into the masterpiece that is "Track 10" gives me so much hope. Like, what if she decides to rework a bunch of her old unreleased non-PC music songs into bops and bangers like "Track 10"?

I'm shook at the very thought, tbh :defeated:

As much as I see what you're saying and agree... Track 10 isn't exactly a "commercial cut." It's hard to say if the label would approve of a more experimental track like that on the album.

Not meaning to be negative, but I just don't really trust the label this era in allowing Charli to really do what she's been wanting to do, if you know what I mean. Their "stamp" is all over ATAP, and she was given Boys... all of the rad SOPHIE demos are in limbo or dead... the album is allegedly being "scrapped/rewritten..." It just doesn't seem like the label is 100% on-board.

They just seem a little too involved and like they're trying to steer Charli elsewhere. Somewhere hyper-mainstream. Sucks...

listening to ATAP now it sounds more pc and i know everybody hated it cause they wanted full pc when it dropped but the instrumental is great more pc sounding than i thougt ...and everybody claims n1a to be pc charli but this fits into that too. anyways just an observation 

listening to ATAP now it sounds more pc and i know everybody hated it cause they wanted full pc when it dropped but the instrumental is great more pc sounding than i thougt ...and everybody claims n1a to be pc charli but this fits into that too. anyways just an observation 

HonestIy.....the OG aIbum was her doing PC Music thats stiII was very commerciaI.....and it worked out niceIy imo :flutter:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

As much as I see what you're saying and agree... Track 10 isn't exactly a "commercial cut." It's hard to say if the label would approve of a more experimental track like that on the album.

Not meaning to be negative, but I just don't really trust the label this era in allowing Charli to really do what she's been wanting to do, if you know what I mean. Their "stamp" is all over ATAP, and she was given Boys... all of the rad SOPHIE demos are in limbo or dead... the album is allegedly being "scrapped/rewritten..." It just doesn't seem like the label is 100% on-board.

They just seem a little too involved and like they're trying to steer Charli elsewhere. Somewhere hyper-mainstream. Sucks...

Oh, I was just talking about her being able to rework old songs and make them sound more PC-music in general. But I see your point tho.

WISH I COULD STAY IN THIS MOMENT FOREVER
HIGH ON HELIUM TONIGHT
WE'LL TAKE A HIT AND WE TAKE OFF TOGETHER
HIGH ON HELIUM TONIGHT
OPEN UP, FEEL THE RUBBER TO YOUR LIPS
TAKE A DEEP BREATH, INHALE, HAVE A GOOD TRIP
WISH I COULD STAY IN THIS MOMENT FOREVER
HIGH ON HELIUM TONIGHT