Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone feel like just a slight boost in tempo (like SOPHIE does live) with a lot of these PC/post-Sucker tracks would actually do them a lot of good? Like Vroom Vroom sounds better with that ~10 bpm boost (or whatever it is) live, over the studio version IMO... same with GNO, same with Bounce, etc. Like I'm half expecting some of these XCX3 songs to sound slow compared to the live performances, whenever they come out.

It honestly makes a big difference when a song isn't recorded/played at the right tempo. I mean, when I was playing in a band a few years ago, we self recorded one of our tracks a little slower than we should've... Then we did it over again, a year or so later, with a sound engineer in his studio, got the tempo right, and it was like night and day how much more energy the song had.

Same with the sped up SOPHIE/Charli tracks... they just sound better (to me) a little bit faster. It's like these songs were written in such a way where a faster tempo just compliments the music a bit better. Hard to explain...

i wonder if hannah diamond can sing good i know autotune is her thing but i feel it would be funny trying to hear her actually sing lmaooooo

hahahsjdjs everyone says she sounds awful in hi bc she didn't do autotune

OMFG tell me about it it was so annoying cause the BPM is like 116.50 and i tried so hard to get it to just 116 but it wasn't working so i had to like drag everything and place it all perfectly hahah

dont understand why they didn't all just split the song hahaha

i put him before Hannah cause save the best for last i love how Hannah's verse blends with Dorians perfectly! like I'm so happy i put both songs together cause it actually puts the song on a different level and now i love it more

lmao thats my shitty sophie type remake hahaha throw her in the trash like i did sis. her bpm was off and my wig was still intact gd4nxJp.gif

also high i did the Roll With Me/Burn Rubber thing http://picosong.com/wkYut/

Can you add more bass after "my heart is beating and it won't stop" like the live version? It feels more house in the live versions

OMFG tell me about it it was so annoying cause the BPM is like 116.50 and i tried so hard to get it to just 116 but it wasn't working so i had to like drag everything and place it all perfectly hahah

dont understand why they didn't all just split the song hahaha 

i put him before Hannah cause save the best for last i love how Hannah's verse blends with Dorians perfectly! like I'm so happy i put both songs together cause it actually puts the song on a different level and now i love it more 

lmao thats my shitty sophie type remake hahaha throw her in the trash like i did sis. her bpm was off and my wig was still intact gd4nxJp.gif

also high i did the Roll With Me/Burn Rubber thing http://picosong.com/wkYut/

Its awesome but to make it perfect just pitch a little bit the speed + her voice and its an official exchange live experience

OMGGGG ...kinda but it’s such a great song. her best after fade away

Talking about mrs Hannah... where tf is Reflections EP????? 

all offense, fuck every fag just posting re-titled songs/screenshots of music "they have"....you're bored. and if you actually have the music. leak it. we don't care unless you're gonna atleast tease it (in DECENT quality) lmao. Not directed at anyone specific but if the shoe fits then you know, wear it babe