Fluorine

Charli XCX

does anyone know chords/notes for hey boy hey girl? i wanna make an instrumental or remaster 

girl if you can't figure out a few chords to a pop song, you should probz leave the instrumental remaking alone! we're exhausted  

d2z2Mep.png

Do any of you guys have ears how are you not able to identify a studio snippet vs. some shitty live remaster trying to pass off as a snippet 

Idk, those vocals def kinda sound studio... plus it's a slower tempo, not SOPHIE's faster live tempo (which happens to sound better IMO...).

Its not that simple to say "release an ep with unreleased demos" Charli has an active contract with Atlantic she can't just make songs and decide herself to release it the next day unfortunatelly its not like that and those things demands creativity, time and of course money (and a secret agenda lol). Its sad that she performed those songs and couldn't be able to release them I actually think she regrets that lol since we talk about them everyday and tags her on ig. Let's move on and be grateful that she loves her fans and do whats possible to release some songs + please us by being a great performer, singer and such a cute and awesome person. We should wait and see

literally even like more powerful artists cant just release whatever they want

the gays are still @ing gaga for PARTYNAUSEAUS and its been YEEEAAARRRSSS

There Is No Album Coming omg... that's the point of monthly singles

0e1.png

honestly i dont even want an album. i just want this bitch and her bad bangs and terrible pitch to go on a solo headlining tour in whatever basement she can book so i can see her LIVE.

Like i dont wanna pay $100+  to go see that rat Halsey or Trailer Swift for two hours and see Charli say "My name is Charli XCX and I like to party!!" to a stadium with only 200 people in it while singing Fancy, i Love It and Break the Rules

Is this too much to ask for 

BonyPoshLadybug-max-1mb.gif

honestly i dont even want an album. i just want this bitch and her bad bangs and terrible pitch to go on a solo headlining tour in whatever basement she can book so i can see her LIVE.

Like i dont wanna pay $100+  to go see that rat Halsey or Trailer Swift for two hours and see Charli say "My name is Charli XCX and I like to party!!" to a stadium with only 200 people in it while singing Fancy, i Love It and Break the Rules

Is this too much to ask for 

BonyPoshLadybug-max-1mb.gif

ikr, like get a life girl, stop being homophobic to your fans