Fluorine

Charli XCX

where..

she said when she was announcing the exchange show that she and Sophie would be playing demos and unheard music and it would be a one night exclusive and obviously loads of fans replied like are you releasing afterwards? and she pretty much said she had no plans to

i dissapear for 4 days and come back to so many things. lets unpack. magic hour drops weren't what we all hoped but i loved the remix tracks she put out, and i think the rest for what it was, was cute and nice of her to do. it didn't deserve all the hate it got but that is what it is. now on to more pressing topics, where the actual hell are all these snippets coming from (as in how do they even exist) because party party needs to be an official xcx release asap and the femmebot vocal killed me. where did it come from 

why are some of y'all literal savages? it's JUST MUSIC. chill the fuck out!!! leave the poor girl alone and stop posting shit to get attention! as soon as we move on from exchange the rats start posting more snippets that we're supposed to give them more attention for. disgusting.

why are some of y'all literal savages? it's JUST MUSIC. chill the fuck out!!! leave the poor girl alone and stop posting shit to get attention! as soon as we move on from exchange the rats start posting more snippets that we're supposed to give them more attention for. disgusting.

we're just having fun please don't start with these nonsense posts 

z5b26af16ea79a.gif

hahhahaha so funney XD xP

get a grip rat. some of these songs (especially party party) are going to be released. these gays with no lives have no right to invade her privacy like this and be posting dumb shit for attention. the (sane) fans are fed up with this shit.

If it's not No Angel irdc anymore I mean we've been arguing over these damn songs for hundreds of pages now. Let's see what Charlotte has in store for us in the following weeks and go from there.  :w8ing:

TjmiIK4.png

https://twitter.com/cyberhrt/status/1007773494871052288

troye sucks go whine elsewhere we don't care xxxx  :P

d2z2Mep.png

hahhahaha so funney XD xP

get a grip rat. some of these songs (especially party party) are going to be released. these gays with no lives have no right to invade her privacy like this and be posting dumb shit for attention. the (sane) fans are fed up with this shit.

oh wow you don't care about snippets and leakers? omg you're so cool!!!!!!! i wish i was a real fan like you =( u_u

oh wow you don't care about snippets and leakers? omg you're so cool!!!!!!! i wish i was a real fan like you =( u_u

why should we care about snippets for songs we clearly are never going to get in full? why should we give these psychos the attention they want from invading her privacy? charli would be disgusted if she saw this

well charli didn’t want those songs out for a reason, n charli moves on so fast,and people should respect whatsoever but the fans aren’t gna stop till we get thm

xcx girl in a xcx world

why should we care about snippets for songs we clearly are never going to get in full? why should we give these psychos the attention they want from invading her privacy? charli would be disgusted if she saw this

⚰️⚰️⚰️ you just said they're gonna get released make up ur mind sis 

and no one's psycho here either :crossed:  HAHAHA if anyone it's u white knighting over songs that weren't even obtained thru "invasion of privacy"  :deadbanana:

d2z2Mep.png