Fluorine

Charli XCX

Lowkey wanted charli to release another double single, perhaps girls night out / taxi but finally we're getting girls night out legally and in HQ.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

theyre ugly

I'll pray for you khris, you and that disgusting music taste of yours. God bless

But as @ said, they're cute old demos and they deserve to be leaked/released (i know she's never releasing them but hopefully she'll sell them to other artists). Supernova & Electronique are probably the unleaked songs that I want the most.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Lowkey wanted charli to release another double single, perhaps girls night out / taxi but finally we're getting girls night out legally and in HQ.

I said this before and it would fit so well, but another user in here told that promoting gno by itself would be better and it seems that we have a mv coming very very soon :hooker:

i can't believe these "stans" are being rude to Charli in her mentions.. "we're not excited for gno drop taxi and party 4 u" like she has wanted to release this fucking song for years, why can't they just let her release the songs she wants to release? It's their fault for overplaying the leak.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi